Web Charting

Simply Great. Its a big big help for me. Many times I have seen these kind of graphs in members posts, but I though that it is generated by a paid software. Now I have it, thanks a lot.
Vivek

amar said:
GR8 work buddy!!! If you would like to enhance you can always provide experts formula like MACD buy signals etc... but then again you might have thought that over
Thanks for all the hard work u had gone thru to put a site like this
Thanks for the compliments. I really don't see my website giving out trading signals in the near future, that is a different specialized area.

My aim is to provide the best charts on the web for Indian markets and I will work toward it and focus only on it. That said, I will be provide technical scan lists in the near future like - list of stocks in an uptrend, list of stocks that have pulled back in an uptrend, Volume explosions, n-day breakouts, etc etc. Though these are not trading signals these do provide shortlists that can be monitored in the next few days for trading signals.

--SwingTrader

Traderji

Super Moderator
How about a refresh button at the bottom next to the upper and lower indicators?

Also when one plots a lower indicator like RSI, etc How does one see the value of the same?

Traderji said:
How about a refresh button at the bottom next to the upper and lower indicators?

Also when one plots a lower indicator like RSI, etc How does one see the value of the same?
Thanks for the suggestions Traderji. I will work on adding those next.

--SwingTrader

Good Swing from Swing Trader . Data Window is missing so u can place cursor and find data or indicator value .
Regards,
Harish Chheda

chheda said:
Good Swing from Swing Trader . Data Window is missing so u can place cursor and find data or indicator value .
Regards,
Harish Chheda
Thanks. I will display all indicator values for the last bar but I don't think I can display a data window that displays price/indicator values as you move your cursor, this is because the chart shown is a generated image and not an applet or activex component.

--SwingTrader

Thanks dinesh_kanga, meenakshee & latik26.

Just added the following functionality:

1. Added a button at the bottom of the page to refresh charts (Thanks for the suggestion Traderji).
2. When an indicator is selected the default values now appear automatically.

--SwingTrader