Warning Signs

rajaram.dilipkumar,
Do you have any position or intend to take one.Plz dont misunderstand me ,as from your earlier post it is evident you are more of an academician.
These effects in better understanding the Mkt.
At least there is 1 guy in this Forum for him Nifty should Crack.The poor fellow is obstinately holding a Short since 4350,i think God read his mind ,what do you say.
Asish
i have seen guys who relentlessly held 4300 puts till expiry yesterday inspite of the then trend being positive but will god help those who cant help themselves( in fact my brother is demat head of icici bank and he is the person iam talking about).....yes i had taken some 4550 put options ( july exp) on monday after the market had beaten it down heavily and i sold them on wednesday ...i dont know why i dont buy index options or futures before 20th of any month(near month contracts) but thats what i have one all my life .

U

uasish

At these higher levels of the market, there are two things of note: negative breadth and 20 day high lows. The A/D has slipped into negative zone and so is the number of stocks making 20 days high minus 20 days lows- ie more stocks are making 20 days lows than highs. This may not mean much, given the amount of liquidity driving the markets, but is worth a look. Figures are for NSE.

ss
Thks,though late i should acknowledge.

At these higher levels of the market, there are two things of note: negative breadth and 20 day high lows. The A/D has slipped into negative zone and so is the number of stocks making 20 days high minus 20 days lows- ie more stocks are making 20 days lows than highs. This may not mean much, given the amount of liquidity driving the markets, but is worth a look. Figures are for NSE.

ss
A bit late in coming......but well done,Sunil!

Saint

Warning Signs

Comparison Study: FII vs Mutual Funds Investments

Tracking MF Investments

Deliverable Positions vs Traded Volume

Price-Volume Relationship- A Different Perspective.

Relative Strength

Intermarket Study

The Principle of Confirmation

Wow SS ji. Ur too gud.

My idea
SSIRSM( Sunil Saranjame Institue of Research On Stock Markets)
In makin.

Sirji admission milega kya?? :D