Wall Street Analyser

Problems downloading data with Wall St. Analyzer? Just download the latest version again from www.lathuy.com & re-install. That will solve your problem.

shrees said:
Yup,I am using Wall Street and yes there seems to be problem with Yahoo. I am not able to update the stock quotes since 20th Oct 2004. Infact,this is the case even in Amibroker.

Can anyone give a solution to this ?

Shri.
Hi,

I have worked up a workable solution. Download Amiquote,put in all the tickers (yahoo symbols) and download the data from Yahoo server into a seperate folder, you can do this by going into Amiquote settings and creating a new download path directing into the folder you would like your data to go into. Thus you get the Eod datas till current date, now open Amibroker and import these datas into AMIBROKER and it works fine...
thanks

bvinod said:
Hi,
Is there anybody who is using Wall Street Analyser [free charting software]. of late I am not able to download EOD data through yahoo. Is there any problem with Yahoo
Vinod
Hi,
I too had the same problem a few months back and it is still continuing.Therefore I now have started using Amibroker and made some adaptations to continue using it free. You too can try it Amibroker is a lot more professional software.
bye

sh50

Amibroker indeed seems to be effective. Isn't there any was one can get intraday charts into it with some historical data. Has anybody been successful in that. Using Ami with quotetracker the intraday charts are unavalable as unregistered qt gives charts for only two days.

Hello Traderji
The site claims that Wall street analyzer is a free software. But download requires some authentication with no site registration in sight.
The only registration is for a yahoo group
Please check it for us and let us know
THanx