Volume Profile and Market Profile a new wave of market picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

First 2 candles in 30 min TF !!! just check it where is the failed aution with this ?? Please go through each term in detail
Ok thanks xray bro for your patience. .:)
Am still not using this failed auction thing due to clearly not getting it. ..will go through your examples once again this weekend. ..
But your this MP method giving me tremendous edge in my pa trading. ..also more confidence in my entries. ..Thanks a lot. ..After raghav's thread am got another important point to add into my way of trading. ..

XRAY27

Ok thanks xray bro for your patience. .:)
Am still not using this failed auction thing due to clearly not getting it. ..will go through your examples once again this weekend. ..
But your this MP method giving me tremendous edge in my pa trading. ..also more confidence in my entries. ..Thanks a lot. ..After raghav's thread am got another important point to add into my way of trading. ..
Thanks for the words !!! i thank every body who contributed to this thread !!!

Just go through Manish example !!! he has done that in just one line :clapping:

PA don't have that edge ,but once added this ...i'm enjoying in all segments(
intra/positional/swing)

VJAY

Today,open below VA.So failed auction is possible if price break IB to the upside without any 30min candle closing below IB.Is there a break of IB to the upside in your 30min NF chart today?

Failed Auction checklist.
1.Open outside VA.
2.No 30 min close beyond IB in the direction of open (means no continuation).
3.Break of IB in the direction opposite to that of open(means price rejection).

IB=First 2 30min candle or first hour range.
VA=Previous day value area.
Open=Today's opening price.
Thanks Manish bhai. ...got it ..is close is imp? Only break and close just inside ib and next bar reverses not a failure?

Last edited:

VJAY

intra/positional/swing)
Once I get all things for swing trading then will also start to use it in my bnf swing trading

VJAY

Eying 8717 target for my short :)

Could anyone pls post market profile afl which works with amibroker 5.7, gone through the thread but couldnt find one that works with ami 5.7.

Thanks

manish9300

intra/positional/swing)
Many Thanks to you and other seniors specially nacji who helped me develop my understanding of market profile.:)

VJAY

Could anyone pls post market profile afl which works with amibroker 5.7, gone through the thread but couldnt find one that works with ami 5.7.

Thanks
Just look /search above posts from where afl posted. ..just need some lines editing to enable it to below 5.8 version. ..just adding // this in some lines. ...I have no a cess to ami now. ..If not found let me know on weekends or use afl which posted by happy bro

XRAY27

Thanks
Just check starting posts ,you will find them

Status
Not open for further replies.