VNS Finance & Capital Services Ltd

Status
Not open for further replies.
UNLIMITED Brokerage plans provided u in commodity market or other ????

Raju

YA RAJU U R OK....Smart Trade online, check the drop box it looks like it's Rksv twin brother, was changed in form, the commodity is currently trading in the Unlimited option I have not found it yet, ACHIIEVERS except,,,,,:D

Hi All,

I am searching for low cost chgs & someone providing different products wherein one can maintain the portfolio under one roof having different class of assets which in order to facilitates the customer getting good service & better returns.

Does anyone now about the product ENCASH which is being presently offered by HDFC Sec. in equity segment under BSE500 scrips. This product facilitates the customers to get the sale proceeds credited to their bank accounts on trade date itself against the normal sell trade & T+2 settlement.:confused:
Well have u heard about such an product under CM segment being provided by the brokers where you all are being trading.:(

wanna have ur reviews on this.:thumb:

Regards,
Bullish

Raju

YA RAJU U R OK....Smart Trade online, check the drop box it looks like it's Rksv twin brother, was changed in form, the commodity is currently trading in the Unlimited option I have not found it yet, ACHIIEVERS except,,,,,:D

simple trader1,
ACHIIEVERS ...When I saw their 500/- unlimited plan I was very happy , but "creep" one of our TJ member opened my eyes .So I did not apply with them.

"drop box it looks like it's Rksv twin brother"....that is the reason I had requested SmartTradeOnline people to provide with something lesser amount unlimited plans as RKSV looks costlier to my requirements.

Regards,
Raju

Last edited:

Raju

Hey Raju,

Nice info about pricing of someone having low turnover.

Want to now more about the products being offered by VNS from whom presently you are trading.
I presently trade only options/equity and at times currency with them.Maybe smarttradeonline might be able to provide you with what other products they offer.

Regards,
Raju

SmartTradeOnline

Status
Not open for further replies.