VNS Finance & Capital Services Ltd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raju

Do you have 1799 plan or 1899 plan ...Please confirm...I am bit confused over there after reading earlier two messages in this thread.

Also when a person from your billing calls and provides me solution for queries I asked ...Good I like this kind of support.Hope you continue with same service.

Also wanted to ask ...is there any time when you keep your backoffice servers down ? Any specific times ?

I think Mumbai based broker Stamp duty < than Kolkata based broker or Banglore based...This may not be huge but minor amount saving is good small trader like me.

Eagerly waiting for Unlimited plans less than your current one...

Regards,
Raju

SmartTradeOnline

Do you have 1799 plan or 1899 plan ...Please confirm...I am bit confused over there after reading earlier two messages in this thread.

Also when a person from your billing calls and provides me solution for queries I asked ...Good I like this kind of support.Hope you continue with same service.

Also wanted to ask ...is there any time when you keep your backoffice servers down ? Any specific times ?

I think Mumbai based broker Stamp duty < than Kolkata based broker or Banglore based...This may not be huge but minor amount saving is good small trader like me.

Eagerly waiting for Unlimited plans less than your current one...

Regards,
Raju
Hello Raju,
Sorry for the confusion about the unlimited trading plan. It is 1899 per month. 1799 was a typo which we corrected and mentioned the reason for editing as "typo".

Glad to know your queries were resolved satisfactorily. Providing our clients a good service is on top of our list of objectives.

Our backoffice servers are up from Monday 9am to Saturday 6pm. They are restarted everyday at 8:30am so are not available from about 15 mins form 8:30am.
On Tuesday, we faced some issues with our primary internet connection that we use for our backoffice. However, the secondary connection was still working. We are working on automatic switching to the alternate internet connection (if accessed from our website) in case primary goes down so that the process stays simple. We hope to have this done soon but will need some time to test the same.

Regarding your point on stamp duty, small savings make up for big ones so it's always good to save :)

Thanks,
SmartTradeOnline.in

Good to see another broker. Pretty high standards have been set by some brokers. Hope you can match their likes. All the best.

SmartTradeOnline

Hello everyone,
We noticed there's another thread with the name "Smart Trade Online" and were wondering if it'd be possible to continue our discussion on that thread instead of this one so that there's no confusion between our company name and our brand name.

The other thread can be found at the below url:
http://www.traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/76601-smart-trade-online.html

Thanks in advance,
SmartTradeOnline.in

Last edited:

Raju

Re: SmartTradeOnline

Hello everyone,
We noticed there's another thread with the name "Smart Trade Online" and were wondering if it'd be possible to continue our discussion on that thread instead of this one so that there's no confusion between our company name and our brand name.

The other thread can be found at the below url:
http://www.traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/76601-smart-trade-online.html

Thanks in advance,
SmartTradeOnline.in
ST Sir,

Request to close/rename this thread which I had started for discussing new broker - VNS .Some name related concerns as requested by them.

Regards,
Raju

Last edited:
SmartTradeOnline

here so many brokers allow with 20%of the total margin..for intraday f&o trade..
so u can consider it..
Option writer,
Thanks for your suggestion.
As a broker, our job is also to ensure that our clients are not exposed to any undue and unintentional risk. Leverage is a double edged sword. It means more profit but at the same time higher loss too.

Let's take an example of 20% margin.
Approx margin required for NIFTY = 10%
20% of 10% = 2%

This means an intraday 2% move in NIFTY against your position will completely erode your capital.

Though higher leverage would generate more brokerage income for us, we would not like to do it at the cost of higher risk for our clients.

Thanks,
SmartTradeOnline.in

Re: SmartTradeOnline

Option writer,
Thanks for your suggestion.
As a broker, our job is also to ensure that our clients are not exposed to any undue and unintentional risk. Leverage is a double edged sword. It means more profit but at the same time higher loss too.

Let's take an example of 20% margin.
Approx margin required for NIFTY = 10%
20% of 10% = 2%

This means an intraday 2% move in NIFTY against your position will completely erode your capital.

Though higher leverage would generate more brokerage income for us, we would not like to do it at the cost of higher risk for our clients.

Thanks,
SmartTradeOnline.in
thanks for ur reply..but if some persons like me ask higher leverage for intraday..can u give such person? :thumb: if s, we will consider u...
happy trading...

Status
Not open for further replies.