Views about Satyam

kkseal

what about other possiblities ? what will happen in those situation with share holders?
It's a juicy takeover candidate, but the open offer price is likely to be very low since the acquirer can buy much of the shares from the open mkt at a price at which the company comes virtually free to him.

rishig38

It's a juicy takeover candidate, but the open offer price is likely to be very low since the acquirer can buy much of the shares from the open mkt at a price at which the company comes virtually free to him.
Why would you want to buy this company....no money....banned at numerous clients....50000 employees in this type of economy....plus bad rep...

just stay put...this share would be in single digits.....

by the way, this is what I got from another website (reference e- investing dot in):

These were the major players who sold Satyam on NSE:

ABERDEEN ASSET MGRS LTD - ABERDEEN GLOBAL -ASIA PACIFIC FUND,SELL 66 lac shares at 41.82.
ABERDEEN INTERNATIONAL INDIA OPPORTUNIES FUND(MAUR) LTD, SELL 155 lac shares at 41.82.
FIDELITY MANAGEMENT AND RESEARCH COMPANY A/C FIDELITY INVES,SELL 40 lac shares at 108.96.
MORGAN STANLEY MAURITIUS COMPANY LTD. SELL 48 lac shares at 68.68
SWISS FINANCE CORPORATION (MAURITIUS) LIMITED,SELL 60 lac shares at 85.57.

WOD

Thanks sir for replying.
As i m new in trading , i could not understand .
Can you please tell us in detail about this ?
sensex and nifty comprimises some chosen scripts from BSE and NSE respect...These are generally leaders of their respective sector.....Now satyam no more leader or for that matter faithful script, they have removed from it index i.e sensex and nifty...