View on PROCON ADVISORY SERVICES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED

TraderRavi

low risk profile
I have 9 brokers.

As of now I am trading in Zerodha, Achiievers, VNS and RKG.

ODIN is developed by FT, so it is the same ODIN with every broker. Same with NEST and NOW which has been developed by Omnesys and Dotex International respectively.

Achiievers or RKG has not developed ODIN on their own, they have just taken a license and distributing it. So the performance of the platform will be the same with every broker using it.
in 2 years of trading u have changed 9 brokers..........is it some sort of record........:mad::lol:

I had called procon today and they have following schemes. They will be updating their website with all details within a few days including their exchange membership details.

i. Member of MCX and Rs.1000/-(unlimited trading) scheme available only for commodity now . But no intraday margin exposure

2. Rs 3000/-(unlimited trading)scheme but intraday margin exposure 4 times plus they said something like Rs. 250/- per crore as additional charges. I did not understand clearly what this additional charge is for. I am also not sure whether they give this intraday exposure of 4 times from day one of trading with them. plus we need more clarification on other levies and charges

3. they have another scheme also but i could not get it properly

i think they are going to start trading in NSE shortly.

May be someone in this forum can clarify more on all the above points and update the forum members

Procon site offers 1000rs/month and the platform it offers is NEST but you say it is 3000rs/month and the platform is ODIN. Which is correct?

Procon site offers 1000rs/month and the platform it offers is NEST but you say it is 3000rs/month and the platform is ODIN. Which is correct?
hai subbu procon offers 1000rs/month for unlimited trading without exposure currently i am trading with them.At current thier platform is odin and they will change it to NEST by end of may....