View on PROCON ADVISORY SERVICES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED

MANISH_DAMANI

Please share on their reliability and trading platform.
PROCON ADVISORY SERVICES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
This is VALARMATHI from procon, We are the direct member of MCX. We will have different minimum brokerage plan that are given bellow
INFORMATION ABOUT VARIOUS BROKERAGE SCHEMES
UNLIMITED SCHEME 1(Rs3000 PER MONTH)
1. You Have to Utilize 80% of Margin.

2. Monthly Brokerage is Rs.3000 and Unlimited Trading without Including Service Tax 10.30%.

3. MCX Transaction Fee Rs.2.50 per Lakh + Service Tax 10.30%.

4. We will take the Brokerage starting of the month within 1 to 10 Days.

5. In case of Closing the Account, You Have to Inform before the end of the Month.

6. ODIN DIET will be provide on free of cost
UNLIMITED SCHEME 2 (Rs5000/PER MONTH)
1. You have to Utilize100% of Margin.
2. Monthly Brokerage is Rs.5000 and Unlimited Trading without including service tax 10.33%

4. We will take the Brokerage starting of the Month Within 1 to 10 Days.

5. In case of Closing the Account, You Have to Inform before the End of the month
6. ODIN DIET will be provide on free of cost
UNLIMITED SCHEME 3 (Rs5000/PER MONTH+ 3 times Exposure)
1. Monthly Brokerage is Rs.5000 + (Rs.250/crore) and Unlimited Trading without Including Service Tax 10.30%. + 3 times Intra Day Exposure
2. Monthly Brokerage is Rs.5000 and Unlimited Trading without Including Service Tax 10.30%.

4. In case of Closing the Account, You Have to Inform before the end of the Month.
5. ODIN DIET will be provide on free of cost
Other Online Scheme:
Clients Brokerage charge 0.01 i.e., Rs 1000 per crore + Tax (3 times Intra Day Exposure)
OFFLINE SCHEME
Offline Clients Brokerage charge 0.05 i.e., Rs 5000 per crore + Tax (3 times Intra Day Exposure) and Sub Broker Ship also provided call bellow Number
Kindly contact further details
With Regards
T.Valarmathi
[email protected]

Kindly share your experience and views :):thumb:

MANISH_DAMANI

New style of marketing. monthly fixed brokrage less then 2k already there at RKSV
In mcx RKSv available then only possible. Actually my interest is to know they are realiable or not as I am looking for fixed brokerage and glad to joing RKSV. I have doubt on realibality of Procon. THat why trying to know somebody has experience with them or not. So that I can save my rs 25000-30000 more. Because at RK global I have to rs18 per lot. If I take 50 lots per day average -rs 18000 pm. Then also more saving if RKSV then 16000 approx and if that company then rs 13000 approx. If RKSV started MCX segment then I opt for them else wanted to know for this broker reliability.:):thumb:

MANISH_DAMANI

if you know name some. because I dont found any yet.

johnnypareek

In mcx RKSv available then only possible. Actually my interest is to know they are realiable or not as I am looking for fixed brokerage and glad to joing RKSV. I have doubt on realibality of Procon. THat why trying to know somebody has experience with them or not. So that I can save my rs 25000-30000 more. Because at RK global I have to rs18 per lot. If I take 50 lots per day average -rs 18000 pm. Then also more saving if RKSV then 16000 approx and if that company then rs 13000 approx. If RKSV started MCX segment then I opt for them else wanted to know for this broker reliability.:):thumb:
To be frank I wrongly wrote . I didn't saw who posted. It was over looked . Sorry. Take back my words.

:cheers::cheers:

MANISH_DAMANI

To be frank I wrongly wrote . I didn't saw who posted. It was over looked . Sorry. Take back my words.

:cheers::cheers:
Ah bro never be sorry for anything which you think it is right. I understand that you wrongly interpreted. :):thumb:

MANISH_DAMANI

You can go for Achiievers. In commodity they are offering Rs. 1000/- per month unlimited trading.
Thanz for this. Is their trading platform reliable for fast scalping. Greatful to your help.