View on PROCON ADVISORY SERVICES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED

MANISH_DAMANI

They are providing ODIN, that too for free. I have both RKG and Achiievers and performance of ODIN is same in both of these.

You are now using RKG, right?
Yes I am with Rkg. But both RKg odin is not free.

MANISH_DAMANI

They are providing ODIN, that too for free. I have both RKG and Achiievers and performance of ODIN is same in both of these.

You are now using RKG, right?
which broker are you working. Zerodha, Achiivers, ?????????. As you told me achiivers trading platform is just like RKG means no problem in trading.:):thumb:

Hi..

But I'm very cheapest fixed brokerage comparing with yours.

I'm paying only 1000/month and full free unlimited trading..

Very convenient for me also..

bcoz I'm not getting any confusion on brokerage calculation

soft_trader

which broker are you working. Zerodha, Achiivers, ?????????. As you told me achiivers trading platform is just like RKG means no problem in trading.:):thumb:
I have 9 brokers.

As of now I am trading in Zerodha, Achiievers, VNS and RKG.

ODIN is developed by FT, so it is the same ODIN with every broker. Same with NEST and NOW which has been developed by Omnesys and Dotex International respectively.

Achiievers or RKG has not developed ODIN on their own, they have just taken a license and distributing it. So the performance of the platform will be the same with every broker using it.

soft_trader

Hi..

But I'm very cheapest fixed brokerage comparing with yours.

I'm paying only 1000/month and full free unlimited trading..

Very convenient for me also..

bcoz I'm not getting any confusion on brokerage calculation
Hmmm...

Earlier it was 3K per month for commodities now they has lowered it to 999. :p :thumb:

MANISH_DAMANI

I have 9 brokers.

As of now I am trading in Zerodha, Achiievers, VNS and RKG.

ODIN is developed by FT, so it is the same ODIN with every broker. Same with NEST and NOW which has been developed by Omnesys and Dotex International respectively.

Achiievers or RKG has not developed ODIN on their own, they have just taken a license and distributing it. So the performance of the platform will be the same with every broker using it.
Thanz bro I have the same view. But before putting real money one has to think 100 times. Hope you understand.:):thumb: