Value Picks and Multibaggers

magnet

For me its Relcap at cmp one can enter now my tgt is 850around u can make sl and tgt urs if enter:thumb:pls consult someone else too as My TA is differ from others:lol:
Bought 5 shares today...I thought it wont reach 640 level but it did...

646 buying price now as shares low so brokerage eating 1% of it

Will Buy further if it goes below 52 week level

Btw any more shares trading at below 100 level as i am investing small amount so this big shares eat up 1% as brokerage....For small i can contain it with more quantity

Last edited:

praveen taneja

Bought 5 shares today...I thought it wont reach 640 level but it did...

646 buying price now as shares low so brokerage eating 1% of it

Will Buy further if it goes below 52 week level

Btw any more shares trading at below 100 level as i am investing small amount so this big shares eat up 1% as brokerage....For small i can contain it with more quantity
Bro brokerage is on amount invested not number of shares if u buy 5 relcap or 1200 FCS software brokerage is same

magnet

Bro brokerage is on amount invested not number of shares if u buy 5 relcap or 1200 FCS software brokerage is same
It differ in sense let take an e.g

I bought rel cap today with price of 640 ...5 shares ....paid 3200...on that 32 rs brokerage it came(includin stt and all)

So i bought the share at 646 rs....thats almost 1% more than my original buy price...If i had put the price as 635 i wont had got it today...

Now say I buy 100 shares of j m financial at 40 per share ...Again i pay 32 bucks as brokerage so in all i paid 4032....So my buying price is 40.32....Thats just 0.8% more whereas in first case its almost 0.93% more plus the difference of 6 rupees might take alot of time to get there in that share but 0.3 rs can change any other day quite easily

I mean the % return i expect is more in low price share than high price ones

Also if i want to sell my part of the chunk in rel cap ill have to put say 710 price inorder to get 700 buck for 2-3 share sell whereas for jm financial that would be hardly 50 paise more than my target

rajeabc

It differ in sense let take an e.g

I bought rel cap today with price of 640 ...5 shares ....paid 3200...on that 32 rs brokerage it came(includin stt and all)

So i bought the share at 646 rs....thats almost 1% more than my original buy price...If i had put the price as 635 i wont had got it today...

Now say I buy 100 shares of j m financial at 40 per share ...Again i pay 32 bucks as brokerage so in all i paid 4032....So my buying price is 40.32....Thats just 0.8% more whereas in first case its almost 0.93% more plus the difference of 6 rupees might take alot of time to get there in that share but 0.3 rs can change any other day quite easily

I mean the % return i expect is more in low price share than high price ones

Also if i want to sell my part of the chunk in rel cap ill have to put say 710 price inorder to get 700 buck for 2-3 share sell whereas for jm financial that would be hardly 50 paise more than my target
What I could understand that your broker charges you fix amount unlike normal broker who charges in % . It they charge in % then what Taneja is said is true.

magnet

What I could understand that your broker charges you fix amount unlike normal broker who charges in % . It they charge in % then what Taneja is said is true.
I understood the problem...Hdfcsec charges me 0.69% on every trade....But problem arise when brokerage is less than 25 buks on trade .Even if its 15 buks they charge 25 +taxes hence i was seeing 1% difference...thanks for the help

IFB for short term gains tgt 150++

"A fish, when it is put into the land, it is unhappy, or death. Similarly, if you, the creature of the land, if you are put into the water, you are unhappy, and death. So because we belong to the spiritual nature, so long we shall remain in the material nature, we must be unhappy."

Last edited:
Re: IFB for short term gains tgt 150++

"A fish, when it is put into the land, it is unhappy, or death. Similarly, if you, the creature of the land, if you are put into the water, you are unhappy, and death. So because we belong to the spiritual nature, so long we shall remain in the material nature, we must be unhappy."

Last edited:

Last edited:
i am a nebie in markets i like following stocks can anyone tell me my selection is right or wrong? i invest for about 1-2 yrs

advanta
alstom
hcc
thermax
tech mahindra
tvs motor
marico
godrej comsumer