Value Picks and Multibaggers

praveen taneja

how did you arrive at 35 figure ? actually looking at its chart , 35 is a very strong support so opportunity to buy around 35 would be the best but if it slip 35 then it can go to 22 in no time.
Bro I observe limited shares and I saw last time it stood in 31-35 for long so I know now its support:clap:

alroyraj

No problem buddy, do your own research and invest. Time will tell. However you are missing out on some key points, company has shifted to supplemental education from realty sector only recently, so compare only recent 2 quarters, previous quarter results not from education business. Potential of education sector is vast. See companies like Everonn, Educomp, etc. Anyways thanx for the comments
I am with Praveen bhai on this. When the return on equity is miserable what's the use.

It is a classic recipe to cheat investors by shifting the business of the company. Basically if you compare the number of companies that have gone bust you will notice this is one of the many ways of defrauding investors. Case in point is Pentafour Software the old timers will be well aware of it. It was a promising company that went sick (thats what they told, however dal me kuch kala heh) It too shifted to "the promising sector of education". Now it too is running some useless animation business in Chennai.And this valuable experience comes from actual experience so I know what I'm talking about.
Even if a company does badly in a particular business ,then shifts it then what is the guarantee that it will succeed in that business where there are incumbents. Also it takes to establish oneself in any business. It is called a track record and if that is terrible what better way to lose money!

Last edited:

magnet

Pravin bhai...also some rumours about jm financial cropped up..have taken small quantity in it myself(hardly 2k bucks worth of investing will buy more when it goes below 34...as FII also increased stake i guess rumour will come true just like BOR )

But another rumour going around is Idea Being bought by mukesh...But according to present valuations its value is 16500 crore...But Birla group saying if offer of around 49000+ crore come than only theyll think...So a JV with Videocon or all 3 combine going around...what is your say on IDEA and VIDEOCON

rajeabc

Pravin bhai...also some rumours about jm financial cropped up..have taken small quantity in it myself(hardly 2k bucks worth of investing will buy more when it goes below 34...as FII also increased stake i guess rumour will come true just like BOR )

But another rumour going around is Idea Being bought by mukesh...But according to present valuations its value is 16500 crore...But Birla group saying if offer of around 49000+ crore come than only theyll think...So a JV with Videocon or all 3 combine going around...what is your say on IDEA and VIDEOCON
Shares of financial services provider JM Financial on Monday soared nearly 20 per cent on the BSE amid reports that Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) is in talks to buy a majority stake in its asset management firm.

According to media reports, Mukesh Ambani-led RIL is in talks with JM Financial group to buy a majority stake in JM Financial Asset Management Pvt Ltd, which JM Financial has denied.

Shares of JM Financial climbed 19.97 per cent to hit the upper-circuit at Rs 38.15 on the Bombay Stock Exchange and on the National Stock Exchange, the stock jumped to a high of Rs 38.10, up 20 per cent.

However, JM Financial in a regulatory filing on the BSE, informed that there is no truth to the reports.

praveen taneja

wait for few mnth and u will get all telecom share at dirt cheap rate probably after july:thumb:
June is not good for entering long would suggest better to book all long in which u r in profit and wait for mkts to settle:clap:

magnet

JM Financial in a regulatory filing on the BSE, informed that there is no truth to the reports.
Same was the case with BOR..they denied...i took position at 83 and now its 160+...Maybe ill wait to get icici shares as selling now will give me stcg whereas i do have some shares of icici which i Bought centuries bak(i mean more than 5 years back)

wait for few mnth and u will get all telecom share at dirt cheap rate probably after july:thumb:
June is not good for entering long would suggest better to book all long in which u r in profit and wait for mkts to settle:clap:
Thanks btw any particular shares where we can get atleast 10-15% return in short time of say a month or two

And what about DCB ..Rumour about it going to hdfc is also strong..I have an account their and insiders are speculating about it

praveen taneja

Same was the case with BOR..they denied...i took position at 83 and now its 160+...Maybe ill wait to get icici shares as selling now will give me stcg whereas i do have some shares of icici which i Bought centuries bak(i mean more than 5 years back)

Thanks btw any particular shares where we can get atleast 10-15% return in short time of say a month or two

And what about DCB ..Rumour about it going to hdfc is also strong..I have an account their and insiders are speculating about it
For me its Relcap at cmp one can enter now my tgt is 850around u can make sl and tgt urs if enter:thumb:pls consult someone else too as My TA is differ from others:lol: