UNITED STATES OF BANKNIFTY

Top_Massage

Some of my friends over here ask me through private message "how do I keep sitting in front of screen each and every day so patiently".

Well, the problem is that we (the traders) are surely getting opportunities but the long waiting is really taking toll on us and our level of patience. Moreover, these trades last for very little time. If in case I miss them, then the wait gets even longer and much more painful.

But then I do remember my tedious corporate job days (some couple of years ago) and that life was no better either. Those days were horrible. I don't want to be treated like a corporate slave ever again. At least this is something I am passionate about and something I love as a profession.

Disclaimer: This forum is meant for educational purposes only.

Top_Massage

Alright folks ... it's 30500 (+ / - 50 points) again .... and of course we all know what to do ... good luck ... choose wisely

Top_Massage

Well ... sorry, but markets are in no mood to show any big move whatsoever. We cant do anything except spending our time either waiting or in some other work ... it's not in our hands ... really sorry

Top_Massage

Finally, some encouraging signs in banknifty .... volumes have been increasing at good rate since past two days ... earlier, volumes kept on falling since the budget day (5th July) ... the strong recovery in volumes is an early sign that we are very very near to a big movement either side (up or down) ...

There are two obstructions for bears i.e. 30500 & 30350 approx ...

There is one obstruction for bulls i.e. 30650 approx ...

Let's see what happens ... hopefully, we will get a big opportunity soon.

Top_Massage

Alright folks, moving forward, banknifty has to stay above 30650 at any cost if bulls are to succeed.

Otherwise, we shall slip again. Today's YESBANK results (most probably post 2 PM) should trigger a movement .... Good luck ...

Top_Massage

Well, what can I say ... it was a failed attempt ... it went into deep red at one point but at least I was able to keep the losses to minimum ... a bit disappointed that YESBANK fellas decided not to declare results during second half ... I don't understand why they have to try avoiding a sudden reaction during market hours even if results aren't favourable ...

Anyway, we (as traders) got to be extra careful now ... Markets are simply under the influence of some extreme option writing ... To be honest, I have hardly made any money in this month. It is happening after quite long ... But since this is my only occupation, I am willing to skip trading for these range bound days .... just remember one thing and that is to AVOID LOSSES in any case and it's better to skip trading on such days if one is not getting any opportunity at all. But yes, those who are comfortable with shorting options can surely make money in this market .... though I am not comfortable with it.

Top_Massage

Made some money ... it was a quick little trade ... I waited for premiums to come down till second half (even when banknifty started cracking below 30650 during first half itself) ... but it was finally a good move today ... we already had the levels with us ... hope you guys enjoyed it too ... we will see what's in store for tomorrow ... bye ....