UNITED STATES OF BANKNIFTY

Top_Massage

I don't know what to say and where to begin ... This was perhaps one of the toughest weeks of my trading career. I had to sit and wait (and eat) whole week. Today also, I made three attempts whenever 31500 looked liked forming an intraday support but ALL ATTEMPTS FAILED MISERABLY.

Such is the plight for option buyers these days. Overall, very negligible money made during this week.

Anyway, I am not giving up ... This profession is my bread and butter .. and my only occupation ... Will surely wait for right time to come .... Tomorrow is budget session. A very important day not just for traders or investors but for whole nation. Let's see what happens .... bye ... feeling pathetic and helpless ...

Disclaimer: This forum is meant for educational purposes only.

Top_Massage

We are now standing at a crucial level of 31000 (+ / - 50 points) ...

On breaching and staying below this level for long enough, we go down ...

On staying above this level for long enough, we go up .... good luck

Top_Massage

Decent start to the week ... I decided to get out early ... want to confirm if 31000 is really gone with the wind ... or if there is a surprise waiting for us?

Top_Massage

Something looks fishy and cheeky ... Nifty fell big but Reliance, HDFC, ITC not falling big ...

What's lined up next? Time will tell.

Meanwhile, interesting to read messages in other forums of TJ .... seems like quite a few finance ministers present here at TJ forums, presenting their own respective version of budget.

iwillwin

Something looks fishy and cheeky ... Nifty fell big but Reliance, HDFC, ITC not falling big ...

What's lined up next? Time will tell.

Meanwhile, interesting to read messages in other forums of TJ .... seems like quite a few finance ministers present here at TJ forums, presenting their own respective version of budget.

It's called index management.... Operators can't sell all and keep money at home....so they buy into defensive names....ITC hardly is an mover....if everything falls then we will hit lower circuit at open....hope u have witnessed such times

Top_Massage

Interesting, INR recovered really well against USD ... (important indicator during such volatile situation)

Let's see what's in store for tomorrow ....

For banknifty, 30500 (+ / - 50 points) is the make or break level for immediate future ... For nifty, 11500 (+ / - 50 points) is a crucial level for immediate future .....

Top_Massage

was looking at today's DII & FII main figures ... Surprisingly, no major big sell off by both of them ... I wonder how they managed today's movement.

Meanwhile, huge amount of index options have been bought, good for option buyers ... get ready for big movement either side ... it's going to be exciting ...

Top_Massage

Alright folks ... moving forward ... we are now wondering around crucial level of 30500 (+ / - 50 points) ...

Let's see what market has to offer ... up or down ...