UNITED STATES OF BANKNIFTY

Top_Massage

Good start ... used the initial morning jump to short again ... worked perfectly ... I am using heavy trades for just few points but with utmost care ... it can be dangerous but works well with my style of trading ....

Disclaimer: This forum is meant for educational purposes only.

Top_Massage

Moving forward, today's low around 29275 approx is really important. I don't know how many of you know but the markets recovered from the same level some couple of months ago or so.

Top_Massage

We are now standing at a crucial level of 29275 approx ....

Staying above it, we go up ..... otherwise, we slip ... good luck

Top_Massage

Congratulations to all my fellow Indians. Great day for India! Feeling very proud of ISRO. Best wishes to Chandrayaan - 2

Top_Massage

One small hint ..... Bank nifty has been under performing (on the upside) when nifty is in green or trying to improve from yesterday's low .... whereas it outperformed nifty (on the downside) since last Thursday when market was bleeding.

Which means whenever markets will improve, bank nifty is due for outstanding performance .. but that is only if markets improve .. otherwise no ...

Top_Massage

Well, sorry folks, I was away for couple of days ... was busy in some other work ... Moving forward, we are now standing at a VERY VERY crucial level of 29000 (+ / - 50 points) ...

On surpassing and staying above it for long enough, we go up ...

On staying below it for long enough, we go down ... good luck

One small hint ..... Bank nifty has been under performing (on the upside) when nifty is in green or trying to improve from yesterday's low .... whereas it outperformed nifty (on the downside) since last Thursday when market was bleeding.

Which means whenever markets will improve, bank nifty is due for outstanding performance .. but that is only if markets improve .. otherwise no ...

this has proved today ?

Top_Massage

Weekend Update: One really good news for bulls ... but one bad news for bulls too ...

Good news first: Spectacular ICICIBANK results after long long time

Bad news: FII again started selling heavily

Where do you think nifty and banknifty will go next week?

Top_Massage

Well, as indicated by the above post. ICICIBANK is the lone warrior for today and trying to save at least banknifty ... but ferocious FII selling is affecting overall market ...