txt file to metastock format help

Hi members

I have attached three files, two is EOD data and the other one is intraday data(NIFTY_F1.zip), the files are available in this link :

http://www.4shared.com/dir/17572967/670a203/sharing.html

I am trying to convert these three data in metastock format, but i am getting irregular data.

I am using metastock The downloader to convert, can any one of you convert the data and post the metastock format, and guide me how did you do ?

advanced thanks,

mkt looser

happy trading

i donot know but u ask "xtalk", he should be able to help.. also one more thing, u have any idea from where i can get the key for metastock...everytime i open metastock it ask for a key and the program will expire in 7 days..
urgent help appreciated..thanks a lot.

no its the metastock 9.0..any help available?... the only thing is that it says the metastock will expire in 7 days and i think it has been 7 days now and it still opened today. i m hoping for it to open tomorrow. :)

AJAY

Hi itsforsure,

you must be choosing the option "check later." As long as you choose this MS keeps functioning normal and keeps asking you every time when ever you start MS.

In case you choose"OK", then the count down starts. I suggest you just run the set up again. It will go alright.

Happy practicing technicals
Ajayakumar

AJAY

Hi ML,

The link that you gave is not working. Please upload again. I'll try giving the way out.

Happy trading technicals

Ajayakumar

thanks for the suggestion ajay. I am worried that running setup again could lead to loss of data i have downloaded after installing the software.