TTTB or T3B trading System

mastermind007

Thank you for your reply.

I also attended the training. I know the 3M.
I also converted the t3b metastock to AFL code, also converted to plug-in.
Also given the t3b AFL to some of the members here.
Also teaching or explaining the t3b in some forum previously.

[/COLOR]
Is it possible for me to know the reason why you have given the AFL to some members only? If your reasons are commercial, I wholly respect that and will not query you on that.

I found the AFL code in following site http://www.wisestocktrader.com/indicators/4483-t3b-or-t-t-t-b

Not sure of its accuracy as of now but it does have all the five panels that I remember. Those of you who wish to copy from there, the most important instruction is that you need to cut-paste thing into 5 different AFL files.

My understanding of the T3B pivot is following, For a High to be called peak, it must have two candles on right and two candles on left with lower high.

Most of the code that I saw in this thread, deals with only one on left and one on right...

For one to use T3B system in Intraday (or short-term), entire filtering aspect of it will have to be re-assessed and you'd have to create a new rules and alter the system;

KelvinHand

Is it possible for me to know the reason why you have given the AFL to some members only? If your reasons are commercial, I wholly respect that and will not query you on that.

I found the AFL code in following site http://www.wisestocktrader.com/indicators/4483-t3b-or-t-t-t-b

Not sure of its accuracy as of now but it does have all the five panels that I remember. Those of you who wish to copy from there, the most important instruction is that you need to cut-paste thing into 5 different AFL files.

My understanding of the T3B pivot is following, For a High to be called peak, it must have two candles on right and two candles on left with lower high.

Most of the code that I saw in this thread, deals with only one on left and one on right...

For one to use T3B system in Intraday (or short-term), entire filtering aspect of it will have to be re-assessed and you'd have to create a new rules and alter the system;
It is belong to t3b, should i openly given to everyone ?
He got so many spies each country, Probably he can track me down.LOL!!!

That the correct one.
Your understanding is wrong - the pivot left must be 1 bar lower and right 3 bars must be lower or equal to pivot bar. if based on your pivot rule, then we can use the bill william's fractals.

Last edited:

mastermind007

Kelvinhand

Attached are two images

Image 1 is of Tech Mahindra future that was advertised by T3B on facebook site.
Image 2 is AFL that I corrected from the one downloaded from wisestock.

Pay special attention to the peak and trough line along the candle prices and the turns that it makes.

For most of the chart, new peak identification looks at left as well as right candles. For the right-most candles, it avoids peeking forward and falls back for necessary number of candles.Therefore, peak/trough for last two candles are vulnerable to repaint.

In the image1, the last date is 2nd Jan 2014. In Image 2, I've kept it as 1st Jan since 2nd Jan does have a lower low and it was yet to be confirmed when image1 was created.

Lastly, the K Line is certainly not MACD of close price even though Image 1 does say MACD. It could be MACD of something other than close price. First, its appearance is more like an oscillator so it is some permutation combination of Stochastic and RSI or Advance Decline ***

Plot (WMA(RSI(13), 21) .... on chart and observe the same date-range.

KelvinHand

In the old metastock. because of poor programming, the peak n trough lines always draw till left 4 bars no draw. then it plot 2 separate parallel lines to joint to the last peak & trough lines

This AFL was passed to me by a friend who using opener -
"Yeah it because amibroker is too smart :p it can see future :)
just do little modify in the fractal solve all the problem"

wisestock likely using his AFL version:

PHP:
PeakLine = ValueWhen(
         		 H>=Ref(H,-1) AND 
					 H>=Ref(H,1)  AND 
					 H>=Ref(H,2)  AND 
					 H>=Ref(H,3)  AND 
					 H>L ,      H);

TroughLine = ValueWhen(
               L<=Ref(L,-1) AND 
        	 L<=Ref(L,1) AND 
               L<=Ref(L,2) AND 
               L<=Ref(L,3) ,        
               L);
Mostly likely you are seeing the issue from above.

My design was must earlier then him without using looking into future.

Lastly, the K Line is certainly not MACD of close price even though Image 1 does say MACD. It could be MACD of something other than close price. First, its appearance is more like an oscillator so it is some permutation combination of Stochastic and RSI or Advance Decline ***

Plot (WMA(RSI(13), 21) .... on chart and observe the same date-range.
Trust me. It is MACD. Don't think too sophisticated.
The founder is a teacher, learn basic TA only. He paid the programmer to do the system.
The initial system was in metastock using macd with 2 lines. I open up the t3b using an opener.

When the time he globalise his t3b system, he hide the macd info and call K-Line. it is setup to be macd(11,25,9) with 1 macd line.
A system with success result to him, he would not re-invent the wheel and ask for trouble.

During my early stage of amibroker version 4.50, it was found that the macd over the volume chart was not as good as the metastock,
the macd can alter it presentation while metastock quite consistant.

Last edited:

mastermind007

Trust me. It is MACD. Don't think too sophisticated.
The founder is a teacher, learn basic TA only. He paid the programmer to do the system. The initial system was in metastock using macd with 2 lines. I open up the t3b using an opener.
Kelvin

It is not the question of not trusting you! I am saying values are not MACD, because I have not been able to figure out permutation of MACD that results in value of 71.4 as of 2 Jan 14. In fact, average ADM of techm1 has hovered around 40 and never crossed 52 in entire 2013. ADM is difference of High and Low. When the difference between extremes does not exceed 52, it is impossible to think that difference between intermediaries (closing price) will reach 71.

To show it as 71, he is doing some upward scaling .

Last edited:

KelvinHand

Kelvin

It is not the question of not trusting you! I am saying values are not MACD, because I have not been able to figure out permutation of MACD that results in value of 71.4 as of 2 Jan 14. In fact, average ADM of techm1 has hovered around 40 and never crossed 52 in entire 2013. ADM is difference of High and Low. When the difference between extremes does not exceed 52, it is impossible to think that difference between intermediaries (closing price) will reach 71.

To show it as 71, he is doing some upward scaling .
The source code is controlled in Singapore. If your analysis is correct, then India t3b expert strongly request specially to cater india market. It seen like india like to use ADM a lot.

Last edited:

mastermind007

The source code is controlled in Singapore. If your analysis is correct, then India t3b expert strongly request specially to cater india market. It seen like india like to use ADM a lot.
KelvinHand

Last edited: