TTTB or T3B trading System

mastermind007

Here the manual for shared:
hxxp://www.************/postDownload/f4rY5yth/T3B_India_C2O_Course_slides.html
I have this PPT. It is all about trading in Options by analysing chart of the stock and does not talk at all about formulas. All I now need is reasonably accurate AFL implementation or LOGIC of KRA. Someone sent me a metastock file but I don't have its password.

Here is my first completed T3B AFL Version with all five panels. I myself was in need of it. I had attended the course in 2013 but got trapped into another work so was unable to complete this.

I hold position in BEL (entry is on fundamental analysis) and once it started showing good profits, I wanted means to hold onto to the trade as well as protect unbooked profits. I started using T3B to trail the SL and quickly got fed up doing the calculations on paper and Excel.

At the moment, I am showing quite a lot of information on screen (relative to T3B) but it is for debugging purposes.

Last edited:

KelvinHand

I have this PPT. It is all about trading in Options by analysing chart of the stock and does not talk at all about formulas. All I now need is reasonably accurate AFL implementation or LOGIC of KRA. Someone sent me a metastock file but I don't have its password.

At the moment, I am showing quite a lot of information on screen (relative to T3B) but it is for debugging purposes.
The manual after the introduction to option, teach about some t3b methods which is no change in the old t3b course.

Last edited:

KelvinHand

Hi KelvinHand can you check below T3B setup is correct?
can you show the peak n trough lines formula ?

Should be correct. Manual check this way.
* For Pivot High (PH) - left 1 bar should be High lower than PH, Right 3 bars High should be lower or equal to PH.
* For Pivot Low (PL) - left 1 bar should be Low higher then PL, Right 3 bars Low should be Higher or equal to PL.
* Those that incorrect, then the Peakline and/or trough line will bend on the recent bar.

Advise you that plot the macd in 2 lines, so that can see much better picture and better info like crossover.
Placing Macd on Vol is very subjective, sometime you see the macd at 5th level, but you zoom in or panning may result the macd change to sitting on the floor & the grass (vol) grow on it. Or sometime it can be distorted.

Better is to use normal macd standalone

Last edited:

KelvinHand

This C3 strategy not explain clearly, so let me give you the short lesson:

- t3b india option course page 95 onward, it call rebound strategy (C3).
it is the called bottom up Method (S3) in t3b course.

On Page 51, the definition as follow:
- C1: To capture uptrending leader stock that break high, same as S1.
- C2: same as C1 but for indices only
- C3: To buy rebounce stocks at low floors, means happen after C1, so
expect C3 to C1.

- So Page 96 stated "C3 rebound Strategy captures C1 stocks after they
retraced to lower risk level for entry again"

- Page 97 - C3 Entry Strategy:"
Classic C3:
* K-Line comes close to or touches bullish volume bar (blue bar)
* Buy when break peak.

- Page 98 Difference between C1/C2 Peak
* C1/C2 Peaks: 3 bars count
* C3 Peak: 2 bars count

- Page 99-100 read yourself, C1/C2 (or S1) Exit strategies read Page 60~72.

- So then we see this is traded:

- So after successful entry, please follow C1/C2 (S1) exit strategies.

- And you can see C3(or S3) to C1 (S1.)

So I assume every one should be clear now, when you read the C2O course ppt.

Last edited:

KelvinHand

So you had understand the C3 strategy, then you can do this exercise:

Make sure read page 107 - follow the rules and discipline.
And tell me how much you make.
Stock is OngC.I

Enjoy the Learning.
So many people wanted the t3b system AFL, but nobody interested to understand it.

Here the result:

See the changes on the macd line on volume.

The 1st chart when you do the KRA (Keane Risk Assessment), it was at the 1st floor, you thought small risk, anything happen just hurt finger.

The 2nd chart your see the it, your boss drop, the group floor become 5th floor. it was taught 5th floor is medium risk, jump down could just broke the legs, not 10th floor,jump and you near heaven. :lol:

But then you see, you goto hell.:annoyed:

Last edited:

mastermind007

... All I now need is reasonably accurate AFL implementation or LOGIC of KRA. ...
Closest approximation that I have uncovered so far is KRA is as follows

KRA = (EMA(High + Close, 11) - EMA(Open + Low, 25)) / 2;
KRASignal = Signal(11,25,9);

So, in a very broad sense, it is still a MACD cause it computes difference between faster and slower moving average. But, since the averages are computed over different permutation of prices, it is not MACD. Red/Blue color is very much in line with Signal of MACD plotted over the MACD.

Metastock rar files were a big disappointment! Neither final7 nor earlier version contains any thing like KRA. If it is hiding under a different name, I've not been able to spot it.

Interestingly, I learnt from this website yesterday that Accumulation Distribution Indicator is computed as
AccDist = ((Close - Low) - (High - Close)) / (High - Low) * Volume

Discovery of this formula has led me to thinking that since volume is integral element in T3B anyways, chances that KRA formula too uses some Volume differential in its computation. But this is taking the search trail to whole another tangent :(

What we are lacking is understanding of high risk area and low risk areas as quantified by KRA. As far as I can understand, to define upper and lower area with any objective clarity, KRA needs to be an oscillator. Values need to be bound between a range. Neither formulas examined so far do that .

Last edited:

mastermind007

When is the next scheduled landing of KelvinHand on this thread? Post 47 has been waiting for his comment for a while now...

mastermind007

Kelvin

Do you have the book named "Secrets of Singapore Trading Gurus" - Alvin Chow?