TTTB or T3B trading System

@SUSHIL,

Edit formula of kra chart and post here.t3b or tttb system says macd should be positive and increasing. For metastock , the macd condition was macd() > ma(macd(),9)

question , how are you taking this trade.? there are number of stocks that breakout same as lichousing

@SUSHIL,

Edit formula of kra chart and post here.t3b or tttb system says macd should be positive and increasing. For metastock , the macd condition was macd() > ma(macd(),9)

question , how are you taking this trade.? there are number of stocks that breakout same as lichousing
Here goes the KRA Chart Formula
Code:
K = Plot(MACD(),"MACD",colorGrey40,styleThick| styleOwnScale); 

Plot( Volume, "Volume", IIf( C > O, ParamColor("Up Color", colorBlue ), ParamColor("Down Color", colorRed ) ), ParamStyle( "Style", styleHistogram | styleThick | styleLeftAxisScale, maskHistogram  ) );

Title = EncodeColor(colorWhite) + Name() +

EncodeColor(colorBlue)+ " KRA Line= "+ EncodeColor(colorWhite)+ WriteVal(K,format=1.2) ;

Hi,

the kra line is macd line, you need to check if the macd is above zero (positive) for long trades and below zero (negative) for short trades

krab

QUOTE=laotze;1031398]Post image of LIC Housing breakout......i will tell you what is KRA ?[/QUOTE

here is the image of chart of LIC Housing

Breakout Happened on 31 October . At that time KRA was 9.12
Previous Breakout was on 16th Sept
at that time KRA was 4.27

Pls explain this chart with all indicators shown here and tell how to trade? what factors to look in chart?
Please post the AFL

Could you please add buy/sell signal as per picture (http://s22.postimg.org/67yf8s8u9/MACD.jpg) for auto analysis on following afl, thanks in advance.

/*****************************************
KH_MACD
created by KelvinHand in 2012 Oct 6th
MACD Option:
* Classic 2 lines
* MT4 Style

*****************************************/
_SECTION_BEGIN("KH_MACD");
SetChartBkGradientFill( ParamColor("BgTop", colorBlack),ParamColor("BgBottom", colorBlack), colorBlack);

iOpt = ParamList("MACD Option", "Classic|MT4", 1);

cMACD = ParamColor("MACD Color", colorWhite);
cSig=ParamColor("Signal color", colorRed );

fastEMA = Param( "Fast EMA", 12, 1, 200, 1 );
slowEMA = Param( "Slow EMA", 26, 1, 200, 1 );
SigSMA = Param( "MACD SMA", 9, 1, 200, 1 );

iMACD=EMA(C, fastEMA) - EMA(C,slowEMA);
iSignal=MA(iMACD,SigSMA);

Plot( iSignal, "", cSig, styleThick|styleNoLabel);

_N(Title = StrFormat("MACD(%g, %g, %g) %g, %g", fastEMA, slowEMA, SigSMA, iMacd, iSignal));

switch (iOpt)
{
case "MT4":
Plot( iMACD, "", cMACD, styleThick|styleHistogram|styleNoLabel);
break;

default:
Plot( iMACD, "", cMACD, styleThick|styleNoLabel);
break;

}

Plot( 0, "", colorGrey40, styleNoLabel);

K = Plot(MACD(),"MACD",colorGrey40,styleThick| styleOwnScale);

Plot( Volume, "Volume", IIf( C > O, ParamColor("Up Color", colorYellow ), ParamColor("Down Color", colorBlack ) ), ParamStyle( "Style", styleHistogram | styleThick | styleLeftAxisScale, maskHistogram ) );

Title = EncodeColor(colorWhite) + Name() +

EncodeColor(colorBlue)+ " KRA Line= "+ EncodeColor(colorYellow)+ WriteVal(K,format=1.2) ;

mastermind007

Regarding TTTB, kelvinhand asked "why does it use EOD?" in this post

REPLY TO kelvinhand's QUERY
Reasons are two-fold

1) The T3B system is designed to go long when a previous high of significance is broken and when that does happen, chances that the trend is going to last for multiple days is also high. Therefore, it makes very little sense to exit out of a trade that is going to grow more and more profitable for next few days.

2) Idea is to trust the system and follow it with discipline. Both of those are accomplished by rules by placing exit orders and not watching Intraday charts.
I am saying this because I did attend their training from T3B although I do not have their AFL.

======================================
Code posted by Cepetrading in this post and its image was posted by Debasish is completely different AFL and has nothing to do with T3B. The code posted uses plain MA cross over to detect signals.

Screen shots posted by rh6996 is the closest replica of what T3B shows except that peak and trough calculations are nested by one instead of two.

Screen shots posted by amitrandive is a commercial system and that too has wrong peak and trough. That fellow is attempting to sell it with TrendBlaster!

Screen shots posted by sushilgirdher and its image are also closer to original except that peak should have been 419.1 and Trough should have been 401.75 for LICHSGFIN on 26/11/14. The trade was triggered on 28/11/14 at 419.15 and got stopped out at 425 on 16/12/14. Both 11/12 and 12/12 were also exit days as per T3B advanced variant.

KelvinHand

Regarding TTTB, kelvinhand asked "why does it use EOD?" in this post

REPLY TO kelvinhand's QUERY

I am saying this because I did attend their training from T3B although I do not have their AFL.
Thank you for your reply.

I also attended the training. I know the 3M.
I also converted the t3b metastock to AFL code, also converted to plug-in.
Also given the t3b AFL to some of the members here.
Also teaching or explaining the t3b in some forum previously.

I told them, t3b lines is nothing but a trending 1-2-3 setup. So if you know how the 1-2-3 setup work, there is no limitation to EOD, any timeframe will work. so you want long term or short term profit is up to you.

Since I had the original t3b code, so i can tell you all who's t3b is the right one:
Code posted by Cepetrading in this post and its image was posted by Debasish is completely different AFL and has nothing to do with T3B. The code posted uses plain MA cross over to detect signals.
The Cepetrading's AFL PeakLine & TroughLine is the original.

Screen shots posted by rh6996 is the closest replica of what T3B shows except that peak and trough calculations are nested by one instead of two.
The PeakLine & TroughLine is not really the t3b, so how the peak & trough lines look like program wrongly and become like price channel. But the indicators are quite similar

Screen shots posted by amitrandive is a commercial system and that too has wrong peak and trough. That fellow is attempting to sell it with TrendBlaster!
Look quite like t3b.

Screen shots posted by sushilgirdher and its image are also closer to original except that peak should have been 419.1 and Trough should have been 401.75 for LICHSGFIN on 26/11/14. The trade was triggered on 28/11/14 at 419.15 and got stopped out at 425 on 16/12/14. Both 11/12 and 12/12 were also exit days as per T3B advanced variant.
The most don't look like t3b, however this is a good one!!!

The reason is t3b peak & trough lines never draw in such an orderly manner.
This is likely done in such a way that the peak line is drawn first and then the trough line is drawn follow the peak line without overlapping.
I know the complexity of the code because i study the Darryl Guppy's Darvas Box before.

The t3b trough line in some cases will be above the peak line. Also in some instant, peakline line will parallel with the trough line esp. the recently bars.
That why with this characteristic and by one look you can tell roughly is t3b or not.

Last edited:

laotze

As per T3B...nifty will test 7755 (spot)....as per original system.....

Broken the breakdown level and reversing without validating 7755....

I don't have T3B system...recd image file from a user....

The above level is just sharing the information...not for trade...

T3B is nothing but...initial breakouts...

KelvinHand

As per T3B...nifty will test 7755 (spot)....as per original system.....

Broken the breakdown level and reversing without validating 7755....

I don't have T3B system...recd image file from a user....

The above level is just sharing the information...not for trade...

T3B is nothing but...initial breakouts...
Ya. I agree with you n most of the people - t3b is nothing but breakout trade.
But do you know that you can scan for trade that it near below/above breakout point ?

Do you know, the t3b without any indicators, you can see the trend ?

Do you know, the t3b had a trendline method not review to you ?

Do you know, how to use the indicators to see the likely breakout ?

Do you know, how to use the t3b to see break new high, year/month highs ?

All the above are for convenience.

Do you know, the peak line & trough line can be use to see support & resistance ?

Do you know t3b is a no-brain trading system and why so popular in the original country ?
This is because it is used by people got no trading background at all, like housewife, retire people, student ...etc. Because it is nothing but simple rule and discipline and focus that make money during the old good days.

Nowadays, the system can be easy learned by the big boy and they know where your entry n exit point, they can manipulate it.

Last edited:

laotze

Ya. I agree with you n most of the people - t3b is nothing but breakout trade.
But do you know that you can scan for trade that it near below/above breakout point ?

Do you know, the t3b without any indicators, you can see the trend ?

Do you know, the t3b had a trendline method not review to you ?

Do you know, how to use the indicators to see the likely breakout ?

Do you know, how to use the t3b to see break new high, year/month highs ?

All the above are for convenience.

Do you know, the peak line & trough line can be use to see support & resistance ?

Do you know t3b is a no-brain trading system and why so popular in the original country ?
This is because it is used by people got no trading background at all, like housewife, retire people, student ...etc. Because it is nothing but simple rule and discipline and focus that make money during the old good days.

Nowadays, the system can be easy learned by the big boy and they know where your entry n exit point, they can manipulate it.
Agreed and i know what you have mentioned all above...

I know and i have taken trades based on that in Auropharma in lower level...still i am holding as per system...

I know it is simple breakout and powerful....

T3B is Simple system...so...people will never give more importance..because everyone want to make small money and loose big in complicated system..

Anyway...thanks for your information..