TT - Tech Talk (Computers, Laptops, Tablets, Mobiles, Devices, Systems & Software)

Re: TT - Tech Talk (Computers, Laptops, Tablets, Mobiles, Devices, Systems & Software

Hi,

I amm havingg PC issues:

1. As observed above, the keyboard types ttwo or three times same keys repeatedly thus I am unable to login properly anywhere as all the paaswords is showing incorrectt and blocking my a/c. :annoyed:

2. The ethernet port in lappy ggot bust. Yday went tto service centre and they are asking 1500 bucks for that.

Saw in amazon, external usb tto lan adapter for 250 bucks. Anyone else used it ?
Is itt advisable tto buy itt ?

What to do with this keyboard. ? Any solllution ?
You can use external USB keyboard with your laptop...I have used it it works fine and costs only 300-350 rupees.It can be plugged in any of laptop USB ports.

ST

Shikamaru

What a drag!!!
Re: TT - Tech Talk (Computers, Laptops, Tablets, Mobiles, Devices, Systems & Software

Hi,

I amm havingg PC issues:

1. As observed above, the keyboard types ttwo or three times same keys repeatedly thus I am unable to login properly anywhere as all the paaswords is showing incorrectt and blocking my a/c. :annoyed:

2. The ethernet port in lappy ggot bust. Yday went tto service centre and they are asking 1500 bucks for that.

Saw in amazon, external usb tto lan adapter for 250 bucks. Anyone else used it ?

For temporary purpose, use On-screen keyboard (Default window app) for login
For Port check the type and speed before buying it!

vijkris

Learner and Follower

IMO, you have to change keyboard, no other solution
Or discuss with a pc technician, if he may have some other solution.

You can use external USB keyboard with your laptop...I have used it it works fine and costs only 300-350 rupees.It can be plugged in any of laptop USB ports.

ST

Ya got external usb keyboard now .
In desktop the keyboard is PS2(violet ) colored pin type so it can't be used .

Chalo half problem solved. :clap:

Maybe some debris accumulated. Have to do some clean up job in weekends. but cannot take risk on lappy, have to be careful.

vijkris

Learner and Follower

For temporary purpose, use On-screen keyboard (Default window app) for login
For Port check the type and speed before buying it!
Ya, i never had the idea also that usb to ethernet was invented. :D

lvgandhi

Hi,

I amm havingg PC issues:

If it is PC, change keyboard. For laptop, if you want to save, go for usb keyboard. Keyboard changing in laptop depends on brand.

usb to lan adapter works ok. But go for branded or local store. As you can exchange if it is not working.