Trading with PT style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Highlights of Economic Survey 2010 – 11:
• Economy expected to grow at 8.6% in 2010-11 and 9 per cent in next fiscal
• Growth broad based with rebound in Agriculture, continued momentum in manufacturing and private services
• Fundamentals strong with Savings & Investments up, exports rising rapidly and inflation falling
• Agriculture likely to grow at 5.4% in 2010-11;
• Industrial output grows by 8.6% ; manufacturing sector registers 9.1%
• Exports in April-December 2010 up by 29.5 %
• Imports in April – December 2010 up by 19%
• Trade gap narrowed to US $ 82.01 bn in April-December 2010
• 59% rise in Net Bank Credit
• Social program spending stepped up by 5 percentage points of GDP over past 5 years
• 9.7% growth of GDP at march

By the grace of God:)Got good business in RGF and ELSS are better then expected due to this fall so now what to do:confused::confused::confused:
I am completing my Dream of Going to Rameshwaram and Tirupati Balaji:clap:

I wont be here from 4th march to 17th march

programme is Kanyakumari ( Mata temple, Bajrangbali temple and vivekanand) then Madurai ( Minakshi Temple) then Rameshwaram:clap: then Kanchipuram then Kalahasti (Jai Mahakaal ) then Tirupati Balaji then back to Delhi:clap:

Jai Shri Ram
Happy Journey.Enjoy yourself .

rajeabc

By the grace of God:)Got good business in RGF and ELSS are better then expected due to this fall so now what to do:confused::confused::confused:

programme is Kanyakumari ( Mata temple, Bajrangbali temple and vivekanand) then Madurai ( Minakshi Temple) then Rameshwaram:clap: then Kanchipuram then Kalahasti (Jai Mahakaal ) then Tirupati Balaji then back to Delhi:clap:

Jai Shri Ram
PT bhayee.. good luck for your trip. I am sure you will enjoy. Are you going alone or with family ?(Asked just like that...)
Are you going with any travel agent or your own ?
Did you see the website ttdsevaonline ..... you can book accomodation at Tirumala on the hill...They are decent for family.. Also you can book Seva(dharshan ticket)..
If you plan to get your hair removed(offer) then you will have to book in advance..
Don't forget Ramsetu temple...

Once suggestion.. u have right to ignore.. If you want to explorer and know places better then either do full study before you go or hire a good GUIDE

Attachments

Jai Shri Ram
Pt u r happy...as ur dream coming true......but aaj may PiT gaya 30 k loss....althogh in a profit 50 k in this month....so will take revenge Monday..Risk 50 k tgt 80 k....|Jai Matadi...........:mad:

PT bhayee.. good luck for your trip. I am sure you will enjoy. Are you going alone or with family ?(Asked just like that...)
Are you going with any travel agent or your own ?
Did you see the website ttdsevaonline ..... you can book accomodation at Tirumala on the hill...They are decent for family.. Also you can book Seva(dharshan ticket)..
If you plan to get your hair removed(offer) then you will have to book in advance..
Don't forget Ramsetu temple...

Once suggestion.. u have right to ignore.. If you want to explorer and know places better then either do full study before you go or hire a good GUIDE
raje what a image!.....want to die that place God bless you bro:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Thnx bro for all the good wish I am going with family mostly try to take kids with me want some spiritualism remain in thembcoz its hard to preserve in kids nowadays who watch Shinchan etc more then anything else hahahaha

I am physically going there first time but in my dreams went there millions of time saw shivmani and temples in dreams now its time to come true
Not watching mkt nowadays and not worried too as got good business so far and after Holi would check what to do avg or let it as it is

My portfolio is as this

Aurobindo at 183

Bilt 30.25

Indowind 20.65

Krbl 27.35

Monnet Ispat 454

whatever happen I know nothing bad is going to happen till INR is below 48.25

stock72

Jai Shri Ram
PT , what abt tanjore big temple... one of the place to visit....

rajeabc

whatever happen I know nothing bad is going to happen till INR is below 48.25
PT bhayee $ will reach 50 (48-50) when damage would have been completed..
Reason is Demand of $ ,effect is Increase in $ Price...
Its not like... first price will increase then demand...But first demand increases which will push $ price up.

Last edited:
FII DERIVATIVES STATISTICS FOR 25-Feb-2011
BUY SELL OPEN INTEREST AT THE END OF THE DAY
No. of contracts Amt in Crores No. of contracts Amt in Crores No. of contracts Amt in Crores
INDEX FUTURES 122813 3259.59 99629 2643.81 420634 11164.11 615.79
INDEX OPTIONS 403102 10661.70 348901 9239.23 1617381 42889.12 1422.47
STOCK FUTURES 77824 1984.70 72581 1813.11 1067338 25315.87 171.59
STOCK OPTIONS 14909 395.77 13779 362.79 19012 488.72 32.98
Total 2242.83

Status
Not open for further replies.