Trading with PT style

Status
Not open for further replies.

saivenkat

My personal believe India growing fast(will cross USA soon)....as ENGLISH ruled India........what u say raje........
.. I would just say one thing..

jab gayein(cow) ka bachha bada ho raha hota hai to sab log samjhate hai ki ye hathi se bada ho jayega... kabhi hua aaj tak ?
it is only possible if that hathi(elephant dies)...
Brilliant Answer!!! On context to the market what selling -1600 crores and -300 from DIIs this is unstoppable. The scars which are being left on the market it will take months before we will gain these loses. I think running away for the first quarter will be the best bet India surely is becoming new China.
Kindly allow me to bump in.. as to why you friends dont agree to rajgreenpeace bro as .. India may overtake USA economy in years to come

Recently i read in a blog that USA spend nearly 76 cents of " A dollar" received as tax in these 4 things only:
1) Medicare
2) Medical Aid
3)Social Security
4) Interest on 14 trillion dollar debt.

This is the present scenario.. and Going by the simulation made by Government Accountability office.. by the year 2020.. the above 76 cents is bound to increase to 92 cents..and hence the MIGHTY power is only left with 8 cents to look after other things which includes the welfare of their citizens, apart from the administrative expenses.

To overcome this problem they are bound to increase the taxes to sky high.. or to make fresh borrowings.
When fresh borrowings are made, this will again will force them to pay more interest to the money borrowed..

How the US Economy will go from now on.. is not a matter of discussion.. but i just want to put, a small problem which they are facing now..and a lots more are under the blanket.. and hence, why not the Indian Economy overtake USA or China..

I have a problem hope will get solution from this forum............my family consist 4 members.....my monthly income is fixed approx 80 thousand after tax......deduction...... I cnt stop day trading....I earned 8 lacs from holding.....loss 19 lacs in intraday....in last 6 yrs...Now m thinking will quit day trading for ever.........tried many times to stop day trading.....but failed.......So now I decided will quit market for ever.......so want best solution from all members of TJ......n specially from moderators....

He was called thakur too

Rabindranath Tagore (Bengali: রবীন্দ্রনাথ ঠাকুর, Robindronath Ţhakur)α[]β[]
Ya originally THAKUR...........British were unable to pronounce so they.....convert it TAGORE:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Status
Not open for further replies.