Trading with PT style

Status
Not open for further replies.
expecting short covering after lunch so taken 5700 call feb with KRBL at 36.25 lets see
PT bhai short covering...........nehi hua..4800 coming soon:confused:

Sirji ,

Per India tha kaha 1947 se pahale ? We had many states ruled by different kings ,who always kept fighting for every thing they can think of ..

Present India came in picture only after British People came and started conquering and amalgamating various states
Yes true bcoz India came in picture when Macaley taught us english or It was Bharat name taken from Raja Bharat:thumb:

.. I would just say one thing..

jab gayein(cow) ka bachha bada ho raha hota hai to sab log samjhate hai ki ye hathi se bada ho jayega... kabhi hua aaj tak ?
it is only possible if that hathi(elephant dies)...
Kaun aisa samajhta hai bhai? Shayad gaay sochti hogi, insaano ko to aisa bolte nahi suna maine.. :D :D

.. I would just say one thing..

jab gayein(cow) ka bachha bada ho raha hota hai to sab log samjhate hai ki ye hathi se bada ho jayega... kabhi hua aaj tak ?
it is only possible if that hathi(elephant dies)...
Brilliant Answer!!! On context to the market what selling -1600 crores and -300 from DIIs this is unstoppable. The scars which are being left on the market it will take months before we will gain these loses. I think running away for the first quarter will be the best bet India surely is becoming new China.

PT bhai who is best always.......accept the truth.......I believe ENGLISH people were best that time....in any field........so ruled d world............n one more thing Mahatma Gandhi......... fight for India..........but he got the strength from ENGLAND....by his education.........his teacher was a ENGLISH MAN...:clapping::clapping:
Bro dont want to create another controversy but Mahatma Gandhi were made by Mahatma only by congress for vote politics or even last year Indian govt requested African govt to pls remove pending cases against so called Mahatma Gandhi:p

Saints do prayer years so at last moment name of Lord Ram come on there lips and congress says he said at last moment Ram Ram Ram:mad:
Person who killed Gandhi was Nathu Ram Godse and in his autobiography he wrote that Gandhi cried after he hit bullet in his chest as Margaya Haye Mar gaya but congress reject that as RSS propaganda:p Vote ka sawaal tha kahte bhi kyon na:lol:
Aur is tarah Janam Hua ek Mahatma ka:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Jai Shri Ram

PT bhai short covering...........nehi hua..4800 coming soon:confused:
4800!.. That much downside from existing levels? Any cues that are in the fold to trigger to that levels.. or is because 200 dma has been broken?
I still feel this dip was made to shake all who are holding good stocks and in my view this is 10-12% profit booking is making path for new high :clap:
PS: my view is not bcoz I am 100% invested :p

FII DERIVATIVES STATISTICS FOR 27-Jan-2011
BUY SELL OPEN INTEREST AT THE END OF THE DAY
No. of contracts Amt in Crores No. of contracts Amt in Crores No. of contracts Amt in Crores
INDEX FUTURES 200322 5667.39 241828 6839.19 377030 10568.05 -1171.80
INDEX OPTIONS 367056 10276.80 299543 8492.47 1320477 36991.31 1784.33
STOCK FUTURES 321029 8247.79 321603 8287.86 1111611 28186.17 -40.07
STOCK OPTIONS 6403 192.69 6128 182.90 4648 131.87 9.79
Total 582.25

Huge buying in options

FII trading activity on NSE and BSE on Capital Market Segment

The following is combined FII trading data across NSE and BSE collated on the basis of trades executed by FIIs on 27-Jan-2011.

FII trading activity on NSE and BSE in Capital Market Segment(In Rs. Crores)
Category Date Buy Value Sell Value Net Value
FII 27-Jan-2011 4176.53 5827.94 -1651.41

Domestic Institutional Investors trading activity on NSE and BSE on Capital Market Segment

The following is combined Domestic Institutional Investors trading data across NSE and BSE collated on the basis of trades executed by Banks, DFIs, Insurance, MFs and New Pension System on 27-Jan-2011.

DII trading activity on NSE and BSE in Capital Market Segment(In Rs. Crores)
Category Date Buy Value Sell Value Net Value
DII 27-Jan-2011 1325.11 1580.7 -255.59

Sabke kutte fail

PGDIMES

Bro dont want to create another controversy but Mahatma Gandhi were made by Mahatma only by congress for vote politics or even last year Indian govt requested African govt to pls remove pending cases against so called Mahatma Gandhi:p

Saints do prayer years so at last moment name of Lord Ram come on there lips and congress says he said at last moment Ram Ram Ram:mad:
Person who killed Gandhi was Nathu Ram Godse and in his autobiography he wrote that Gandhi cried after he hit bullet in his chest as Margaya Haye Mar gaya but congress reject that as RSS propaganda:p Vote ka sawaal tha kahte bhi kyon na:lol:
Aur is tarah Janam Hua ek Mahatma ka:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Jai Shri Ram
Dear PT,

Factual error... M.K.Gandhi was called 'Mahatma' by Rabindranath Thakur... Congress copy-paste kar diya... Baki aap jo bol rahe ho, sayad sach hai...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.