Trading with PT style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nifty if trades below 5206 Then panic will lead Nifty towards 5188 and Then if sustains below that will take to 5173–5165–5153–5141.Resistance at 5257 and above that if trades for 7 mins then will Kiss 5277–5290.

FII trading activity on NSE and BSE on Capital Market Segment

The following is combined FII trading data across NSE and BSE collated on the basis of trades executed by FIIs on 16-Jun-2010.

FII trading activity on NSE and BSE in Capital Market Segment(In Rs. Crores)
Category Date Buy Value Sell Value Net Value
FII 16-Jun-2010 2531.8 1747.88 783.92

Domestic Institutional Investors trading activity on NSE and BSE on Capital Market Segment

The following is combined Domestic Institutional Investors trading data across NSE and BSE collated on the basis of trades executed by Banks, DFIs, Insurance, MFs and New Pension System on 16-Jun-2010.

DII trading activity on NSE and BSE in Capital Market Segment(In Rs. Crores)
Category Date Buy Value Sell Value Net Value
DII 16-Jun-2010 1076.65 1247.41 -170.76

DII still feel foulplay inthis upmove

Mukesh Ambani's RIL is looking to acquire 26% in hospital chain Fortis and Anil Ambani backed Reliance Communications.

Mukesh Ambani Eyes RCom, Fortis - Mukesh Ambani promoted Reliance Industries (RIL) is planning to acquire 26% stake in Fortis Healthcare. The acquisition helps the company to enter in to healthcare sector. Reliance Industries (RIL) is looking at acquiring 26% stake in Anil Ambani backed Reliance Communications. RIL has identified power, telecommunications, financial services and pharmaceuticals for investments in the near future. RIL is planning to utilise the free cash it generates from its oil and gas arm to fund these diversifications. The company is also looking at acquiring stake in ultra-mega power projects.

Tomm is RIL AGM and Mukesh can anounce big projects so take care of shorts and 1100 call of RIL looks like calling Praveen grab me but PT cant Take S:p:p:p
Rcom on news of RIL taking interest heading for 200+ soon

rajeabc

Mukesh Ambani's RIL is looking to acquire 26% in hospital chain Fortis and Anil Ambani backed Reliance Communications.

Mukesh Ambani Eyes RCom, Fortis - Mukesh Ambani promoted Reliance Industries (RIL) is planning to acquire 26% stake in Fortis Healthcare. The acquisition helps the company to enter in to healthcare sector. Reliance Industries (RIL) is looking at acquiring 26% stake in Anil Ambani backed Reliance Communications. RIL has identified power, telecommunications, financial services and pharmaceuticals for investments in the near future. RIL is planning to utilise the free cash it generates from its oil and gas arm to fund these diversifications. The company is also looking at acquiring stake in ultra-mega power projects.
hopefully Mukesh will not come to acquire my portfolio :)

Hi Praveen

as per your suggestion bought rcap at 642 , the target suggested was 850+
should i continue to hold
Bro place sl as per your comfort:thumb:
as I have 700 Relcap and my sl is now 740 wont hesitate to exit at 740 and reenter at lowe around 715-20:clap:
Icall Relcap as my Gf and that Gf never Ditch me I always earned good whenever I trade in it:)

Status
Not open for further replies.