Trading with PT style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aban Offshore is close to depute drill ship to complete the job in Venezuela. The company was drilling for PDVSA of Venezuela when its drill ship, Aban Pearl, sank .The contract is a lucrative one; it paid Aban a day rate of $350,000
Aban Offshore feels that it is entitled to get the full insured sum ($240 million) from the insurer The official denied that Aban Offshore was facing any financial crunch. True, the company has a debt burden of about Rs 14,000 crore, but the debt (after a loan restructure) is payable over the next 10 years.
Thats why it is up around 6% people can see 750-780 soon

Nifty
pivot points
r1-5246 r2-5269 r3-5306
pivot-5208
s1-5185 s2-5147 s3-5124
moving averages
sma-7: 5078.94 sma-13: 5062.23 sma-26: 5044.63 sma-50: 5147.40 sma-200: 5032.21
ema-12: 5071.48 ema-26: 5072.20 ema-50: 5094.57 ema-200: 4913.10
macd: -0.72

ABAN has staged reversal on technical chart. Chances are, it would do well going forward. One can consider accumulating it at every dip now for delivery purpose; it looks like 850-920 would be achieved in short run

Interviewer said, "I shall either ask you ten easy questions or one really difficult question. Think well

before you make up your mind!"

The candidate thought for a while and said, " My choice is one really difficult question."

" Well, good luck to you, you have made your own choice!" said the interviewer.

Here is your question: " What comes first, Day or Night?"

The boy was jolted into reality as his admission depended on the correctness of the answer to that

one question. He thought for a while and said, " It's DAY sir!"

" How?" the interviewer asked.

" Sorry sir, you promised me that you will not ask me a SECOND difficult question!"

Moral : Technical Skill is the mastery of complexity, while Creativity is the mastery of simplicity.

Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga

Proper name: Shri Mahakaleshwar Jyotirling
Architecture and culture
Primary deity: Mahakaleshwar (Shiva)

Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga is one of the most famous Hindu temples dedicated to Lord Shiva and is one of the twelve Jyotirlingams, which are supposed to be the most sacred abodes of Shiva. It is located in the ancient city of Ujjain in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India. The temple is situated on the side of the Rudra Sagar lake. The presiding deity, Shiva in the lingam form is believed to be Swayambhu, deriving currents of power (Shakti) from within itself as against the other images and lingams that are ritually established and invested with mantra-shakti.
The idol of Mahakaleshwar is known to be dakshinamurti, which means that it is facing the south. This is a unique feature, upheld by the tantric shivnetra tradition to be found only in Mahakaleshwar among the 12 Jyotirlingas. The idol of Omkareshwar Mahadev is consecrated in the sanctum above the Mahakal shrine. The images of Ganesh, Parvati and Karttikeya are installed in the west, north and east of the sanctum sanctorum. To the south is the image of Nandi, the vehicle of Lord Shiva. The idol of Nagchandreshwar on the third storey is open for darshan only on the day of Nag Panchami. The temple has five levels, one of which is underground. The temple itself is located in a spacious courtyard surrounded by massive walls near a lake. The shikhar or the spire is adorned with sculptural finery. Brass lamps light the way to the underground sanctum. It is believed that prasada (holy offering) offered here to the deity can be re-offered unlike all other shrines.
I Thnk god for allowing me to visit his temple and touch his feets:clap:
I pray for all member of TJ and there family members that they get peace of mind Gods blessings good health and lots of fortune and all that whatever they want and I missed:clap:
Sukhi base sansar sab dukhia rahe na koye
Ye abhilasha is man ki Prabhuji Puran hoye:clap:

Dharam ki jai ho Adharam ka naash ho
Praniyon mein sadbhawna ho vishwa ka kalyan ho
Bharat Maata ki jai Gau Mata ki jai ho
Jai Kara Hai Veer Bajrange Har Har Mahadev Har Har Mahadev
Jai Jai shree Radhey Jai Jai shri Radhey Jai Jai shri Radhey Shyam

Status
Not open for further replies.