Status
Not open for further replies.

praveen taneja

bro,
ek bar mein hi sab rashi ka bata do bhai
nahi to har rashi ka alag-alag post karna padega
thanks in advance
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl: bro itna knowledge nahin hai aur har jagah tukka chalana atchhi baat nahin hai par jis jis rashi pe shanidev ki najar hai us ko crude and copper trading se bachna chahiye:)

praveen taneja

World Bank: 600 Million Jobs Need To Be Created To Sustain Same Level Of Employment Over Next 15 Years
Reuters

People queue to enter an unemployed registry office in Madrid Tuesday Oct. 2, 2012. The number of people registered as unemployed in Spain rose by a little under 80,000 in September as summer tourism season came to an end taking the jobless toll to 4.71 million. Spain is in its second recession in three years with an overall unemployment rate of nearly 25 percent. It is debating whether to seek a bailout for its economy similar to those already granted to Greece, Ireland and Portugal.

* Growth in jobs can still leave citizens living in poverty

* More jobs for women drive education, health gains

* More jobs for young men can build social cohesion

By Anna Yukhananov

WASHINGTON, Oct 1 (Reuters) - Creating jobs can help governments improve the lot of their citizens, but some jobs have more impact than others when it comes to helping societies move ahead, the World Bank said in a report on Monday.

As countries around the world struggle with high unemployment, especially among youth, the World Bank cautioned that economic growth alone cannot create jobs that improve people's lives and reduce conflict, contrary to conventional wisdom.

"It is not just the number of jobs, it is also what people do," said Martin Rama, the director of the World Bank's annual World Development Report. This year, the report focused on how employment impacts overall well-being for societies, looking at examples culled from more than 800 surveys and censuses.

As an example, Rama pointed to Mozambique, where a commodities boom has fueled one of the highest growth rates in sub-Saharan Africa. But more than 80 percent of the country's citizens work in agriculture, where poverty rates remain stubbornly high.

Governments should focus on boosting employment in areas that would have the most positive spillover effects on society as a whole. For example, more jobs for women has been tied to greater investment in education and health, while reducing employment barriers for young men could improve social cohesion.

gurmy.

bro itna knowledge nahin hai aur har jagah tukka chalana atchhi baat nahin hai par jis jis rashi pe shanidev ki najar hai us ko crude and copper trading se bachna chahiye:)
arey bhai,kam se kam un rashion ke naam hi bata do jin par shani dev ki tedhi nazar hai
wo bechare to crude aur copper se tauba kar lein
:D:D:D
hum agyanion ka kuch bhala ho jayega
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

praveen taneja

arey bhai,kam se kam un rashion ke naam hi bata do jin par shani dev ki tedhi nazar hai
wo bechare to crude aur copper se tauba kar lein
:D:D:D
hum agyanion ka kuch bhala ho jayega
Kanya Sinh and Meen:p:p:p

Aaj Ganesha Chaturthy hai Mandir mein programme hai so going there baaki ka discussion on this tomm Jai RamJi KI

praveen taneja

crude cmp closing on 4646/-

Maine bola tha na ki apke gold and silver ke alawa analysis dekhne laik bhi nahi hote. Hope so kisi ka tel ni nikaal diya ho iss baar iss upar wale tukka analysis se :p

Apke ek analysis ne mera tel nikal diya tha last time , i don't want to say but after that i am from 86k to 22k. :mad:

Bus isiliye last time tha thoda iritated from you...!!
but was even sorry for that. Dil ko mana liya bol ke ki paisa to haanth ka maail hai.....!!:)

Lekin bhaiya apke in tukkon se bach ke hi rahoonga , kahin mera dukkan hi na band ho jaye..!!:D

Thats biggest lie on this earth bro

If you can prove any of my trade gave that much loss to even a ghost would stop trading. I gave view on different commodities but also say that trade on ur own choice with ur own risk on gold silver and copper I know which side they can move on crude I give view but mostly tell everyone that its big players game so stay away on which call you lost 60000Rs I am not able to digest bro can you post that call and ur statement here:confused::confused:

praveen taneja

theek h i am lying..!!!
:(:(
Bro leave aside a trader even a kid of 15 years wont wait for 60000 to erode from his portfolio but still I say if that is true would compensate to you and leave trading at once from the day you gave me my post and ur statement.

I know I boast too much many time but know this too that whatever I say Ram Ji meri Baat ki laaj Rakh lete hain:thumb:

when at 4700 I said crude is ready to shoot and it went upto 5700+ in few days no one came to say that it was a marvelous view and now when I said that gold silver copper and crude are in consolidatiion and it fell you are saying its bcoz of me:(:(

Agar gulf countries ko maloom ho gaya ki meri call pe crude 4% toot jayega wo mere khilaaf fatwa nikal denge ya fir other non oil producing countries mujhe Noble Prize de dengi sorry If I sound like mujhe mirchi lag gai hai:lol:

Last edited:

praveen taneja

General market conditions

Its just a consolidation phase in gold, silver, copper and crude oil. Technically they are all bullish. The current consolidation phase will be broken soon and a new range will be formed. There can be big moves in gold and silver any time. One needs to be cautiously trading using stop losses.

There are no major negative news in gold and silver for a sell off. The market focus has shifted to the Spanish bailout and other eurozone news. The bets on Spain asking for bailout and getting the same are on the rise. Indian physical demand of gold should rise on every Rs.200-Rs.300 fall. At the moment gold demand in India is negligible due to inauspicious period(SHRADHH). Indian gold jewelry demand should zoom after the middle of this month and will continue till end November.
looks reversal started as Gold high made 1797 today still above 1784 and all are approx 1% up lets see its my view and for me to trade baaki jisko panga lena ho le par mujhe mat blame kare:lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.