Trading with PT style Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

prst

I have some questions regarding your useful strategy.
Bro this strategy is for us all For a kid From a Kid:p
1. regarding the conract month, should we always buy the longest period contract? ie. today i should buy nov contract ?
Whatever contract you think is ok you can buy bcoz buying current need exit before 20th and next means only eye on ADD and BE:thumb:
2. suppose I buy nov contract at 3000, should I average down if it goes down by 5%?

5%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%:confused::confused:
Bro i never posted its 5% its only 50 point for who want a safe and a return around 20-30% yearly and for people who want more then that avg is at 30 points:thumb:
3. should i always go for long trade or should try short also ?
It depends on your Hazma and risk taking capacity as my view is till 2015 Bears are not going to get good profit by shorting check the charts of spot upmove are so fast and swift that shorters run to cover at every rate whenever a spike comes Gold is near to break resistence to kiss all time high again at 1923$:clap::clap::clap: Jai Ram Ji KI
thanks bro..
i guess u meant 50 points in mini.
petal moves much slower.
u follow mcx futures charts or the phoren wala chart ?

praveen taneja

Re: Trading with PT style

thanks bro..
i guess u meant 50 points in mini.
petal moves much slower.
u follow mcx futures charts or the phoren wala chart ?
No bro I posted this strategy for those who dont have time to watch mkt and access to internet whole day so just one call to a broker or one time opening of net is enough:)

if bought at 3000 just put a buy at 2950 and close pc in case a sudden fall came and we get buy at 2950 from next day onward put exit of half at 2977 and buy fifty points down2900:thumb: so with 20000 capital one can hold position till 24000 per 10 gms and THEN:confused::confused::confused:

uske baad broker square off kar dega max loss is 14000 then one can buy physical gold at 24000 2-3 tola and at 28000 all loss recovered :lol::lol::rofl:

praveen taneja

copper at an important make or break level cmp 412 break of 409-411 hell gate open for 402 and 392 lets see wont short this time would play long on dip that too in November series and off course mini for tgt 430+

prst

No bro I posted this strategy for those who dont have time to watch mkt and access to internet whole day so just one call to a broker or one time opening of net is enough:)

if bought at 3000 just put a buy at 2950 and close pc in case a sudden fall came and we get buy at 2950 from next day onward put exit of half at 2977 and buy fifty points down2900:thumb: so with 20000 capital one can hold position till 24000 per 10 gms and THEN:confused::confused::confused:

uske baad broker square off kar dega max loss is 14000 then one can buy physical gold at 24000 2-3 tola and at 28000 all loss recovered :lol::lol::rofl:
bro,
how come this tread is started in my name?
i didnt start one :)

praveen taneja

copper at an important make or break level cmp 412 break of 409-411 hell gate open for 402 and 392 lets see wont short this time would play long on dip that too in November series and off course mini for tgt 430+
Out of copper Nov at421.45 and now shorted November at 421.45
Jai Ram Ji KI:clap::clap:

praveen taneja

Ek problem ho gai agar part one se koi post link karna ho to ?????

Aur raton Raat sab threads ne Ande kaise de diye Baba Ram dev Ka Kamaal To nahin:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.