Trading through Gann Angles

Leave it MM. This thread is also going to close because of some CRAPS (like Ajeet Singh & SHANTVCI). It wasnt Shivangi's fault...
People like them dont know anything about trading but keep on fingering in everybody's thread/work.
justy, I am not blaming Shivangi. It may sound weird but I was able to sense from her posts that DPK had lost interest and I just wanted to give her some more time.

I was not coming to this thread for tips.

a1b1trader

Anybody aware how to draw GANN Angles.Is there any particular software available or do people make use of protractor do draw various angles.
Arey Prabh praa tusi bhi kamaal di gal karde ho.

Do you think in this era of software
"Do people make use of protractor to draw various angles" and that too for indices/stocks charts, that are hundreds in numbers

Last edited:
Anybody aware how to draw GANN Angles.Is there any particular software available or do people make use of protractor do draw various angles.
Almost all modern TA s/w including ami will draw Gann Angles. Ami uses %. Metastock/AdGet etc use ratios and I was under assumption that S/Ws are accurate. Drawing on paper is done with an underlying belief that perfect diagrams need to be square so s/w diagram is inaccurate. I learnt this from this thread.

I did purchase protractor and graph paper after reading about it on this thread and all I've done so far is drawn a template. Drawing Candles by Hand is on my TO-Do list.

justy

In India SYCOPHANCY prevails so criticism is not taken in true spirit . One l parrot whose name is Justy who is still in cage doing FAWNING.:rofl::rofl:
CRAPS like SHANTVCI keep on fingering in everybody's thread. People like you dont know anything about trading but for criticizing others, CRAPS like YOU are always standing in the front row. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

AND
In INDIA there are lot of CRAPS like you. Jiski jitni Budhhi uska utna kaam... Samjhe KUM AKAL SHANTVCI :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
prabhsingh sent me a PM asking me for the template. I've already replied to him but realized that there could be more like him ... so ....

WARNING: it is only those who enjoy learning and exploring

How to draw templates

What you will need

All You need is a regular 180 degree protector that you can find in school kid's compass box and few colored ball pens or pencils and some time!!

Here are the steps

On a blank sheet of a paper, plot x & y axis on paper such that intersect near lower LHS of page (I used landscape alignment, Portrait will work too).
Draw the axis with a darker ink (preferably red color ball pen).

Next, Place a protector such that its zero point (hole) coincides with X=0, Y= 0 and its straight edge is parallel to X Axis.

Next, Mark out points at 22.5, 45, and 67.5 degrees indicated by protector

Next, draw lines from X0Y0 to each of these points with any dark color such as black (basically anything other than red);

Nice thing about the Protector that I had used is that it had grooves at most important degrees, so you could actually draw a small line segment.
I do not remember seeing this kind of protectors during my school days.

Similarly, you can draw angles for 15, 30, and so on. Another common combination is 10, 20, 30.

WHY TO DO THIS

Best paper to use is Trace Paper. You can use this perfect sheets by holding it against a screen and verify the angles plotted by software. Key objective of Drawing on paper is to rule out inaccuracies that are caused by rectangular shape of charts. It is assumed that for perfect angles, "square is required"

Range of stock huh lol only god can give ya accurate figures ...
How about i tell ya

nifty not crossing 5950 on monday in fact i am expecting to fall from current back to 5700 lol by 8th july

khushi00

An unwanted advice:
Gannalyst works best as its well adapted for Gann theory.
Try to draw, gann angles from lows and highs, then use retacements lines from high to low, you'll get half the picture, what Dpkaur is submitting.
Rest, she herself said, she's using some other theories as well for her calls, so thats unknown to us.

a1b1trader

An unwanted advice:
Gannalyst works best as its well adapted for Gann theory.
Try to draw, gann angles from lows and highs, then use retacements lines from high to low, you'll get half the picture, what Dpkaur is submitting.
Rest, she herself said, she's using some other theories as well for her calls, so thats unknown to us.
Welcome back
Hope you will keep posting regularly, now.