Trading through Gann Angles

An unwanted advice:
Gannalyst works best as its well adapted for Gann theory.
Try to draw, gann angles from lows and highs, then use retacements lines from high to low, you'll get half the picture, what Dpkaur is submitting.
Rest, she herself said, she's using some other theories as well for her calls, so thats unknown to us.

Nice to see you and your daughter...Hope you contribute as you you did before

Some Important number 3030 5000 5020 6000 30

Range of stock huh lol only god can give ya accurate figures ...
How about i tell ya

nifty not crossing 5950 on monday in fact i am expecting to fall from current back to 5700 lol by 8th july
SuperSaiyan, After a long time!!!

Mods

Can you please delete this nonsensical posts from this thread !!!

Bewinner

An unwanted advice:
Try to draw, gann angles from lows and highs, then use retacements lines from high to low, you'll get half the picture, what Dpkaur is submitting.
Rest, she herself said, she's using some other theories as well for her calls, so thats unknown to us.
Khushi ji,

aaoka naam bahut suna tha....aaj pehli baar aapka post dekh raha hoon and somehow feels like lucky that aap ka ekbar darshan mil gaya....

Bewinner

choro na MM007...thread ka length lamba karne ke liye koi na koi to hona chahiye...SHANTVCI is doing that thing and keeping the thread highlighted...

An unwanted advice:
Hi mam, I use to be Fan of your work, How you trade nowadays. Any tips for Nifty?