Trading through Gann Angles

khushi00

Hi mam, I use to be Fan of your work, How you trade nowadays. Any tips for Nifty?
I left trading nifty futures but sometimes by checking volatility measures(my fav indicator) i trade options and stock reversals.
Like on friday I squared my long gut position in 5600CE and 5700PE with 11 points gain (I trade only this strategy) and traded reversal in mcdowell-n

All so called GANN Experts and their chelas accept this open challenge. Predict the movement of any stock in coming trading week and prove their superiority otherwise should never take the name of GANN ( Real Great Analust).
Whatever you wanted to achieve, you are going beyond it now. Issuing challenges is one thing, co-operating for greater good is quite another. This here is a free forum meant for sharing trading ideas, not for personal duels. If you have doubts about any member's analysis/intentions, it's ok to express them in a decent way, and then let it be. You also have the option of reporting a suspected spammer/harmful member to the moderators, but beyond that you become a trouble maker yourself. Please leave it be now.

Bewinner

If you can predict the stock movement of any stock for next trading week then give that before 9 AM of 1st July 2013 otherwise I will declare you and your Guru and other chelas are looser.:clap::thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Why before 9 AM? After that stock will not move? or only move it one direction? why? and prediction why? Like as far as I know DPKAUR was not predicting, she was analyzing and sharing her analysis here. becoz i is game of probability not prediction.

mastermind007

ShantVCI If i will tell you the range of Lupin for this week what will you do then?
DON'T..... JUSTY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T TELL SHANTVCI ANYTHING. HE HAS ALSO BEEN POSTING ELSEWHERE WITH SAME ABUSIVE ATTITUDE IN A THREAD ABOUT ONLINE TRADING ACADEMY.

here is the link!!!!

http://www.traderji.com/trading-career-jobs/74230-online-trading-academy-6.html

In that thread, someone actually tried to explain something and this guy replies back not to give him lecture but just the numbers!!!

mastermind007

If you can predict the stock movement of any stock for next trading week then give that before 9 AM of 1st July 2013 otherwise get lost:rofl:
You have been a member here since 2006, by now you should know that you can't make any member "get lost" nor does a member do so just because you asked for it.
If you can predict the stock movement of any stock for next trading week then give that before 9 AM of 1st July 2013 otherwise I will declare you and your Guru and other chelas are looser.:clap::thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Whatever you declare others to be doesn't make any difference to anyone. By now you should realize that you are asking for trouble.