Trading the trend

Dear Forbidden

Thanks for ur posts...

Really dont know what km 10443 got by say disrespectful words to a great man...

But The gentleman didn't even then loose his patience.....

Really great man between us...

Lot of things to learn from him...
======================

Hi Vikas 21,

The answer is...pls,read your post..underlined and bold..then everybody knows who is Mr.Smart_trade and his level-headed nature :clapping:

======================

Thanks for the kind words , friends.

This is a public forum and making baseless allegations without knowing the full facts happens....but we just ignore it and continue with our work of trading / sharing of ideas.:)

Smart_trade

jamit_05

Hi Vikas,

If you intend to establish yourself as a trader, then start taking trades with a minimal qty of 1 Nf Lot but after making a fixed set of rules. Till then discussions will only be interesting, not profitable.

Lay bare your losses and ask for your faults. In a few weeks time you will see benefit.

But, ignore my post if you are already established as a trader.

Regards.

stumper

Three bar Reversal strategy:

This is one of the most successful trading pattern.

For Buy:

1.The first candle makes a low.

2.The second candle makes a lower low.

3.The third candle makes a higher low

For Short:

1.The first candle makes a high.
2.The second candle makes a higher high.
3.The third candle makes a lower high.

Hello,

And how is this different from Joe Ross 1-2-3 pattern?

If it is same ..... then i would seriously encourage reader's to add some context to this pattern before using it solely as a trading signal ... cause this is very subjective pattern despite the mentioned rules(not to mention it has low reliability).

Regards.

Gaur_Krishna

My experience with Smart_trade Da :

I am newbie in trading and trying different methods, set ups and even forums. I came across ST at TJ & TSF. His responses were friendly & quick. In my enthu of learning and sharing I deviced 2 methods and sent to ST da for his comments. And he commented possitively, gave corrections and guided to right threads. Especially for Options trading his jugalbandi with AW10 was awesome. His discussions with DanPickUp were very informative. I learned from smart_trade da's 2 threads (oscillator & TDST) MUCH MORE THAN ANY BOOK OR COURSE and still keep learning....

At TJ - I have very very high regards for some special personalities such as ST da, Saint Sir, DanPickUp, Columbus, SwingKing, MurAtt, AW10, RaghavCC, ASNavale, Timepass, Saivenkatesh, Karthick_sri, Rangarajan, TraderRavi, Angira and many more........:thumb:

Just taking this opportunity to thank one and all and ALL & ALL :) And especially Smart_trade Da :)

Regards,
Gaur_Krishna

Dear Forbidden

Thanks for ur posts...

Really dont know what km 10443 got by say disrespectful words to a great man...

But The gentleman didn't even then loose his patience.....

Really great man between us...

Lot of things to learn from him...

VIKAS 21

DEAR ST SIR

Above posted is the chart of my breakdown failure trade.
1. Point 1 is the point where previously demand was come.
2. Point 2 is crossing point 1’s body low

Sir,

But it appears the SL will get hit(low of point 2)

Can we make it more precise By adding some filter value to body high of point 1???

Plss suggest ……

Last edited: