Trading the Technicals

Re: Today's fall -could have been foreseen?

hey joy...i'm vimal and an avid reader of your analysis...do you know a good web site which gives regular hourly charts for at least a 3 month period...whats up...you haven't been posting anything on elliot wave recently?

Hi
I want to become professional technical anyalist . so please advise me some books for referrance .

thank you
amol
in my opinion, before one aiming to derive one mathematical formula, must know first how to add, substract, multiply, divide, etc. or learn the fundamentals of math.

it also same with the charts. one must learn first the basic and fundamentals of the chart such as support/resistance, ma, charts pattern, etc...

just my two cents ;)

Hi
I want to become professional technical anyalist . so please advise me some books for referrance .

thank you
amol
Hello Amol,

Instead of reading the complete book, just search google for some good indicator description, technical charts, examples etc. Try to implement them yourself and learn from your experience.

Hello Mr. Amol

I read your post and i want to invite you to join my thread "Intraday trading technik" under Technical Analysis. Please give your opinion about that.

thank you