Trading the Technicals

Re: amtek auto breakout?

Good call tanewbie,

Amtek has indeed broken out on very BIG volumes.

One can BUY this stock with a stoploss at 510.00.

I personally do not trade this stock because it is very thinly traded.

One can look for a target of 700.00-750.00 (its previous top in May 2004).
Hi,

Can anyone tell,at what price should i sell share of worth Rs 100 to get break-even?

Kindly give the break-up of the cost.

Traderji's Moderator Saheb
Please provide me meta stock exploration formula for the following :

1) cross over of mov(c,22,s) and mov(c,50,s) has occured within 10 days.
2) Stochastic (8,3,3) of current day's is moving up and value is <30
3)on current days price touches mov(c,22,s)line or both mov(c,22,s) and mov(c,50,s)lines.

I am planning to trade using 20 EMA and 50 EMA for intra day trading. Buy if 20 EMA crossing 50 EMA and exit vise versa. Is it profitable and correct? pls advice

kumar

prst

I am planning to trade using 20 EMA and 50 EMA for intra day trading. Buy if 20 EMA crossing 50 EMA and exit vise versa. Is it profitable and correct? pls advice

kumar
this is a lagging strategy.
u'll miss out much of the moves and also u'll get profit only if the trend lasts for very long time.

hi, plz authentic moment indicator which give trading entry or exit idea .i think 20 EMA RSI 20-25 should entry AND EXIT EMA 200. PLEASE GIVE SOME FRUITFUL IDEA FROM UR BASKET
REGARDS

Hi, from 6 th jan nifty make "m" pattern in daily chart yes or not . Cairn india take support at 20 ema how much upside plz any body tell me onlive nifty chart with auto refreh with momentum indicator
plz reply

Hi, from 6 th jan nifty make "m" pattern in daily chart yes or not . Cairn india take support at 20 ema how much upside plz any body tell me onlive nifty chart with auto refreh with momentum indicator
plz reply

no i dont think nifty is making an m pattern. nifty seems to b in a bull run( RSI makin lower low while prices reaching for higher highs i.e positive reversal on june to july daily charts) also MACD above centre line and 9EMA signal line :clapping: nifty going through a small correction with bottom somewhere near 5260-5280:thumb:

cairn india forming an ascending triangle pattern since start of june. RSI has a support at 50 which is being held time and again can b brought with a SL of 310 and tgt of 360-365.:thumb:

Last edited:

kainiteh

kumar
i am not good in intraday.. since it is fluctuating heavy.. so sharp increase and decrease may cause your EMA cross frequently... long time interval and consolidating indicator may get you close to correct call...