Hi Sagar,

My Position At The Moment Is AUD/USD & NZD/USD Long Because Of This News Dip

a) Case Schiller Index
b) PMI

Stoch Will Crossover Later, I Suppose.

SD Will Square Off Any Position If It Drops Below $50.00

Happy & Safer Forex

SavantGarde

Okay the Swissdealing server going off made me lose almost 60 odd pips and my position was closed by the time the servers finally came up. I'm still not sure if the position got squared off or it was cancelled :mad:

@ Savant, Vicky
Any trades today?

I'm currently still trading with the Stochastics crossover on the 4H TF and the results are quite okay. Will experiment some more and let you guys know the exact results :)

sagarkapoor

Hi Sagar,

My Position At The Moment Is AUD/USD & NZD/USD Long Because Of This News Dip

a) Case Schiller Index
b) PMI

Stoch Will Crossover Later, I Suppose.

Happy & Safer Forex

SavantGarde
Savant,
You're long on AUD/USD and NZD/USD or short?

Currently I have the following trades:
AUD/USD Short - $1000 +62 pips
EUR/USD Short - $500 +55 pips
USD/CHF Long - $2000 +64 pips

All based on Stoch crossovers, just saw the news. Not sure how to interpret it. I'm currently very weak on reading fundamental news flows and making trading sense out of it.

sagarkapoor

Sagar

I think it is better to trade off some other broker's demo as compared to SwissDealing. It will give you a better view of your trades plus the charting tools are an added bonus.

I took some trades @ 9 AM and left for work. So, absoultely no idea if they are working or not.
I'm actually charting with the MBTrading demo account and trading with Swiss Dealing because I think me trading with $10000 or higher with any demo account doesn't make sense. I can only think of trading in 100's of $'s so I think this is a better experience for me :) Its just a matter of personal choice I guess :)

SavantGarde said:
@ Savant
Actually I think it wasn't coz' of the 50$ thingy but I think my trailing SL might have triggered during the server outage. Not sure though will wait for a forum username password to ask them this :)

SavantGarde

Hi Sagar,

I Was Short Before The U.S. Markets Started, All That Got Covered & Now All Long....& Still Adding At Every 10 Pip Dip

Happy & Safer Forex

SavantGarde

Savant,
You're long on AUD/USD and NZD/USD or short?

Currently I have the following trades:
AUD/USD Short - $1000 +62 pips
EUR/USD Short - $500 +55 pips
USD/CHF Long - $2000 +64 pips

All based on Stoch crossovers, just saw the news. Not sure how to interpret it. I'm currently very weak on reading fundamental news flows and making trading sense out of it.

sagarkapoor

Hi Sagar,

I Was Short Before The U.S. Markets Started, All That Got Covered & Now All Long....& Still Adding At Every 10 Pip Dip

Happy & Safer Forex

SavantGarde
Savant,

May I know which TF and tool you are currently tracking?

Also, what would you recommend on my positions? I'm currently in a net profit of 180 odd pips, total profit in $ terms about $21.

SavantGarde

Sagar,

I Suggest You Cover Your Short

It Is 15 Min.TF BB Settings 20,3 Got Pierced Thrice On The Downside....It Rarely Gets Pierced On 20,3 Settings, Stoch Is 5,3,4 Therefore, It Was Time To Go Long

Happy & Safer Forex

SavantGarde

Savant,

May I know which TF and tool you are currently tracking?

Also, what would you recommend on my positions? I'm currently in a net profit of 180 odd pips, total profit in $ terms about $21.

I'm actually charting with the MBTrading demo account and trading with Swiss Dealing because I think me trading with $10000 or higher with any demo account doesn't make sense. I can only think of trading in 100's of $'s so I think this is a better experience for me :) Its just a matter of personal choice I guess :)

Hi Sagar,
SwissD.. Server is poor in terms of performance, Excactly same thing has been happendwith me too, Now i m trading Demo account with ITFX, it is fast server does not halt at nay time.

@ Hi Savant,
Yet not able to form any good strataegy , Now working with Stoc as suggested by U , Let see:D

Regards
Aaplana

Status
Not open for further replies.