Status
Not open for further replies.

SavantGarde

Hi Aaplana,

I Started An Account Yesterday With Swiss, They Probably Have Overload On Their Servers & Frequently Goes Off, Quotes At Times Are Higher But Other Times They Are Similar As Any FXCM, Sometimes Higher Quotes Are Because Of Delay....Yes They Have Major Server Problems....

Happy & Safer Forex

SavantGarde

vicky_ag

Hi Vicky,

Guess What Started An Account With Swiss To Check On The Problems That Aaplana Was Facing....Look At How Much I Ended Up Making....:)

SavantGarde
Savant Sir,

As expected outta you. 50% profit up. :)

The thing I am more interested on is whether and how they remit the money. Cause they have no affiliation to any regulatory body and can dump people mid-way.

Secondly, the people they are dealing with. Who are the fore front runners for these guys for their buy/sell.

I still doubt about the whole server issue thing cause if there is one, it should be there 24 * 7 cause of the market timings. But, then I could be wrong too. :)

SavantGarde

Vicky,

I Just Opened The Account To Check On Issues That Aaplana Had Brought Up....I Haven't Put Any Money.

Withdrawal & Funding, From What I Have Read Is Through Paypal Only.

SavantGarde

Savant Sir,

As expected outta you. 50% profit up. :)

The thing I am more interested on is whether and how they remit the money. Cause they have no affiliation to any regulatory body and can dump people mid-way.

Secondly, the people they are dealing with. Who are the fore front runners for these guys for their buy/sell.

I still doubt about the whole server issue thing cause if there is one, it should be there 24 * 7 cause of the market timings. But, then I could be wrong too. :)

Hi Vicky,

Guess What Started An Account With Swiss To Check On The Problems That Aaplana Was Facing....Look At How Much I Ended Up Making....:)

SavantGarde
Hi Savant ,
Any way U have made a handsome profit Close to 50 %:clap:
Sir pl u discuss the strategy to be used .

Regards
Aaplana

SavantGarde

Hi Aaplana,

I Was Just Having Fun, That's All
Just Managed To Put Some Trades That I Was Putting In My Normal Accounts.

Strategy Is Same, Crossover 3/7 & BB 20,3 For Forex, You Can Blindly Short Or Go Long At BB Touch Or Piercing...:)

By The Way Total Profit Has Gone To 121.06, Could Have Been More But There Stupid Server Problems, Just When I Want To Book Profit Goes Off

Happy & Safer Forex

Hi Savant ,
Any way U have made a handsome profit Close to 50 %:clap:
Sir pl u discuss the strategy to be used .

Regards
Aaplana

Hi Aaplana,

I Was Just Having Fun, That's All
Just Managed To Put Some Trades That I Was Putting In My Normal Accounts.

Strategy Is Same, Crossover 3/7 & BB 20,3 For Forex, You Can Blindly Short Or Go Long At BB Touch Or Piercing...:)

By The Way Total Profit Has Gone To 121.06, Could Have Been More But There Stupid Server Problems, Just When I Want To Book Profit Goes Off

Happy & Safer Forex
Hi Savant,
The same thing has happened to me that time ( and it often happens , when we plan to book profit and Server is in Probs).

You mean if Price Pierce BB at upside we immidiatley shd go Short ,Exactly??

Regards
Aaplana

SavantGarde

Hi Aaplana,

Overlay The Settings & Check On 15 & 60 Min Chart As To What Happens With BB....You Will Understand What I Mean...

There Are A Few More Strategies, I Will Lay Them Out Over The Weekend

Happy & Safer Forex

SavantGarde

Hi Savant,
The same thing has happened to me that time ( and it often happens , when we plan to book profit and Server is in Probs).

You mean if Price Pierce BB at upside we immidiatley shd go Short ,Exactly??

Regards
Aaplana

Status
Not open for further replies.