Trading options

• Trade but rarely

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

praveen taneja

Tj ki sabhi Members ko Nav Varsh Ki Hardik Shubh Kaamnayein

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Aaj Pahle Navratra ke din Main Mata Rani se Prarthana karta hoon ki wo sabhi padhne waalon ko Unke Mitron ko unke Parivar waloon ko Ann aur Dhan ke saath Apne Ashirwad se Bhar De Jai Mata Di:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

praveen taneja

Not getting time to post and surf on net just posting to help poor families of FIIs bought some 5900 puts July at 90 tgt is somewhere around 150+ and add at 50 lets see Jai Ram Ji KI

praveen taneja

Not getting time to post and surf on net just posting to help poor families of FIIs bought some 5900 puts July at 90 tgt is somewhere around 150+ and add at 50 lets see Jai Ram Ji KI
5900 July put now at 120 SP for all is 110 tgt is same but can be possible tomm after gap down NF move 40-50 point up in that case booking to banta hai Jai Ram Ji KI:thumb:

Yeah...... PT bro where are you:confused:? really worried.........you are a spiritual person.......plz come back......

praveen taneja

PT bhai, did recent gold crash hurt you financially? Dont answer if its personal.... I respect

Regards,
Gaur_Krishna
Bro I had posted many time that till 25000 I am avging all down move and se from 26 to 28 it gave 7-8 good move if some one faith must had gathered that move for kids in physical 65 on $ and 33333 on Gold not far away my view:)

Bro I had posted many time that till 25000 I am avging all down move and se from 26 to 28 it gave 7-8 good move if some one faith must had gathered that move for kids in physical 65 on $ and 33333 on Gold not far away my view:)
I have worked out a simple formula for the value of USD. 1 dollar in rupees is equal to the age of our republic i.e. number of years since 26th January, 1950. So at present the fair value of the dollar should be Rs. 63 (for 2013). Right ?