Trading Nifty Future

Nifty sir,

can you explain how you calculate these levels for more understanding. r u following any system for action points, Thanks in advance

bgsalvi

hello I am a complete newbie to futures .. How are you arriving at the entry and exit points for nifty. If you could guide us a bit in that direction it will be great

thanks

nifty

Nifty sir,

can you explain how you calculate these levels for more understanding. r u following any system for action points, Thanks in advance

bgsalvi
hello I am a complete newbie to futures .. How are you arriving at the entry and exit points for nifty. If you could guide us a bit in that direction it will be great

thanks
Hello Bgsalvi & Pradeep,

Thanks for your posts. I am doing technical analysis from last couple of years and finally I developed this strategy which is leading to good results. I am keeping the details proprietary. It is not important which system/strategy you are following. Important is you must have confident in it and you should follow it strictly. Most important is strategy should be backtested properly and should have given good results for last 7-8 years minimum. Just keep watching these levels/trades for next few months.

Happy Trading...

nifty

Hello Everybody,

My eperience says stay long & cover shorts.

Regards,
Arjun Singh Chauhan
Hello Arjun,

Yes, You are right. Being a technical trader I just do follow the entry/exit points instead of predicting the market. But if you ask me to predict nifty's movement I will say it must hit 5500 shortly & then next target will be 5800. Also it will not hit 4900 for next 1-2 years minimum let's see. Please note this is just prediction it can be wrong or right :)

Happy Trading...

Hello Friends,

Updates: Still holding long position in nifty future at 5315. American market closed around + 1.5% so it seems tomorrow Nifty will make new high.

Happy Trading...
Interesting thread ,

Sir , if possible please post the total profit or loss since the start of the trade

also if you could throw a little light over you system , that would be great learning exp for newbies like me.

also sir , I know you have back tested your system but sir how do you maintain your cool during the string of losses. ( could you post the backtesting result of last few yrs)

thanks a ton