narayan78

Update for this week,

Week Days P/L
WeekI July 8th to 12th 34383.83
WeekII July 15th to 19th 954.45
WeekIII July 22nd to 26th 20991.37
WeekIV July 29th to Aug 2nd 9196.84
Total P/L for MonthI 65526.49

This amount I will transfer to my father's account, need to finish the loan he gave to me as fast as possible :lol:
bhai, how much capital involved in this trade.

with cheers,
narayan.

Tlahuicole

@Tlahuicole

As you wished, I will visit your thread when time permits. Let me first read a bit in your thread about what you have posted as I am not familiar with it.

Until then: Take care / DanPickUp

AAahah Dan bhai visiting my diary:clapping:

Dan, please check the song I have posted in your music thread, you might like it.

Tlahuicole

bhai, how much capital involved in this trade.

with cheers,
narayan.
Bro, I won't be able to say the exact amount here as most of it is my father's money as he uses them to invest in value stocks:eek:. I can say its a decent 7 digit account, where profits only made by me are taken out, my father's profits remain there.

I am waiting to pay my father's loan back, once done, I will go on with my account. Since, then he doesn't want me to take risks which he cannot monitor, these value investors you see:annoyed:

Once loan payed back(36%) remains to be paid, I plan on taking that money too for my trading, Hoping to finish the loan within January.

Then I will say "en vazhi thani vazhi seendatha" to my father, just like rajinikanth says in padayappa.:D

DanPickUp

AAahah Dan bhai visiting my diary:clapping:

Dan, please check the song I have posted in your music thread, you might like it.
Your song is fine. Thanks to post it.

As you and others post there, I not always will interrupt there just to say thank you for what is posted.

Just watch the strokes from the moment you posted into the future and you know how much the people liked or miss liked your posted song. :) No need of any stars or what ever.

DanPickUp