Trading Journal (Price action)

Was thinking to pack bags and go away for December.
If the markets are this way tomo also. Will be going on a break and resume trading from January 2014.

Food for thought (Patience)

In this game, the market has to keep pithcing, but you don’t have to swing. You can stand there with the bat on your shoulder until you get a fat pitch.
-Warren Buffet

Was reading an article few days back this sentence resonated with me. So main focus for few weeks has been Patience. This has shown good effect on overall trading.
Market is forced to keep pitching; we need not hit each and every ball. Treat it like Test Cricket. What matters is how much you score not how fast you score. Have patience
a> Choose good entry point, so that risk is low.
b> Know where you will get in , where you will get out.
c> Do not chase.
d> Most of all have focus while trading.

trump

Re: Food for thought (Patience)

In this game, the market has to keep pithcing, but you don’t have to swing. You can stand there with the bat on your shoulder until you get a fat pitch.
-Warren Buffet

Was reading an article few days back this sentence resonated with me. So main focus for few weeks has been Patience. This has shown good effect on overall trading.
Market is forced to keep pitching; we need not hit each and every ball. Treat it like Test Cricket. What matters is how much you score not how fast you score. Have patience
a> Choose good entry point, so that risk is low.
b> Know where you will get in , where you will get out.
c> Do not chase.
d> Most of all have focus while trading.
Yep, patience is the key, and lot of discipline is also required.

Why don't to shift to higher tf and see, atleast 15 mins and above:D

Re: Dec#09

thanks a lot.

ALso i see you are using ninjatrader.
how much does it cost and which data feed are you using.
Hi Starscream,
Datafeed: I trade with Interactive Brokers. IB's datafeed is compatible with NT.
Other option is to go with global datafeeds, I don't use it check for details in there site.
Check for details about NT here
http://www.ninjatrader.com

Personally I feel any charting tool is fine (amibroker, NT, Sierracharts..).