Trading in Whisky's Style-It's an addiction

whisky

sir ji daar is baat ka hai ki abhi iss month ki salary nahi ayi hai jab ajayegi to bata dunga
Chinta mat kar Bos ke hote salary ki, i will give it to you..

Pehle ye bata Trading me loss ho raha hai kya, u posted in poll in loss option..

AFORASTRO

waise sirji finance ki job me yeh share trading kahan se match ho gayi ..........lagta hai apki company me jada kharcha nahi hota nahi hi income.:lol:

whisky

waise sirji finance ki job me yeh share trading kahan se match ho gayi ..........lagta hai apki company me jada kharcha nahi hota nahi hi income.:lol:
Are bangdu Finance wale hi to Market operate karte hai.....:lol::rofl:

Your residence in Delhi? where?

AFORASTRO

Chinta mat kar Bos ke hote salary ki, i will give it to you..

Pehle ye bata Trading me loss ho raha hai kya, u posted in poll in loss option..
yes sirji abhi to loss me hi hun......first sharekhan (almost lost max portion of 40-50 k) on brokerage,then option trading in RKSV was new to option lost there also but 9k.Now was with vps in hope to revive as i learned option trading from members of TJ .but still lost 10 k.
Now will start fresh with sas online (hope so).

whisky

yes sirji abhi to loss me hi hun......first sharekhan (almost lost max portion of 40-50 k) on brokerage,then option trading in RKSV was new to option lost there also but 9k.Now was with vps in hope to revive as i learned option trading from members of TJ .but still lost 10 k.
Now will start fresh with sas online (hope so).
Ok you trade from home?

whisky

Whisky you seems to trade from home
Whisky Trade from Baarrrrrr:lol::lol::rofl: No whisky allowed at home:rofl:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Metals 0
V Metals 0
V Metals 0
V Metals 3
V Metals 0