Trading in Whisky's Style-It's an addiction

trader15

@yankeetrader, Deep in the money call is just used as an alternative to Nifty Future to play short as the above moves are not coming with big volumes. Risk Reward as per my view is 1:2 at this point.
whisky bhai thoda hume bhi gyan de dena is per... risk reward 1:2 per thoda batana with specific example of movement of this call

@yankeetrader, Deep in the money call is just used as an alternative to Nifty Future to play short as the above moves are not coming with big volumes. Risk Reward as per my view is 1:2 at this point.
interesting strategy. Do you trade based on nifty levels : supp/resistance for entry/exit from deep itm calls.

Is there enough liquidity. Don't you get battered by high spreads when you want to exit.

How do you play out your risk reward in Rs. term. I'm sure selling one lot at such deep ITM would require around Rs.50-60K investment.

whisky

5600 CE short @ 606.
Interesting day with lot of learning. Could not update my trade in managing the position as was got trapped badly but came out with small loss in 5600CE overall trade with 13 point net loss.

Today's move in 5600CE made me clear the steam of short covering left in the calls, booked the loss @648 & bought the Nov. month calls of 5900 @404 & got 40+ points profit in that.

Overall good profitable series except this trade.

whisky

5900 CE Nifty short @408.