Trading for Living -- Successfully Completed one year as Full Time Trader

jyotixxx

May 2019 - Zerodha accounts review.

Again this was a reasonably good month, even though very volatile with NF moving more than 100 points on most of the days.

Tried with bull call spread with NF (11200 CE / 11300 CE) and BN ( 29500 CE/29700 CE) during election results and it resulted in good profit. Other than that my regular strategies didn't yield much profits due to high volatility.

Total gross profit for the month is 2.26 lakhs and net profit is around 1.63 lakhs.

View attachment 35201 View attachment 35202
Dear amrutham

Out of 30.29k how much was the brokerage? Can you please let us know?

Hi,
I’m a full time trader (The trading to pay bills type). I use 2 completely different trading strategies one Option Buying and the other Option writing (Either CE or PE depending upon market movement). Both are not related to each other in anyway.

I’ve recently started posting my trades for the day after market hours on twitter. Please follow my handle @AnanthaRaman19 for checking my trades (Both Option Buy and Option Write)

iwillwin

Hi,
I’m a full time trader (The trading to pay bills type). I use 2 completely different trading strategies one Option Buying and the other Option writing (Either CE or PE depending upon market movement). Both are not related to each other in anyway.

I’ve recently started posting my trades for the day after market hours on twitter. Please follow my handle @AnanthaRaman19 for checking my trades (Both Option Buy and Option Write)
Ok... please read forum rules if this is some kind of advisory calls

iwillwin

I do not trade options in multiple lots like Amrutham, so brokerage kills. I was in green for past several months, but 60% profit is eaten up by brokerage, as I take several (10-20) trades everyday, and all in single or max two lots
Have you given it a thought to reduce no of trades by taking only high conviction trades....10-20 trades every day is too much are you doing scalping with 1 or 2 lots...broker will go broke if you leave as a customer