Trading for Living -- Successfully Completed one year as Full Time Trader

amrutham

Apr 2019 - Zerodha accounts review.

Total capital at the start of new Financial Year FY 19-20 is around 60 lakhs.

April was a reasonably good month with my regular strategies with ratio spread being the most profitable one.
Total gross profit for the month is 2.62 lakhs and net profit is around 1.95 lakhs.

Percentage wise, its 4.2% gross profit and 3.2% net profit for the month.
May 2019 - Zerodha accounts review.

Again this was a reasonably good month, even though very volatile with NF moving more than 100 points on most of the days.

Tried with bull call spread with NF (11200 CE / 11300 CE) and BN ( 29500 CE/29700 CE) during election results and it resulted in good profit. Other than that my regular strategies didn't yield much profits due to high volatility.

Total gross profit for the month is 2.26 lakhs and net profit is around 1.63 lakhs.

Z1_May2019.png
Z2_May2019.png

amrutham

May be I am too dumb or I am missing something. I have never considered future price while taking a position. Can you explain a little bit !!
Not sure what is the issue considering future price.

Options are priced on the corresponding future price only considering the premium/discount. This is true
atleast for monthly options.

For weekly options, we do not have corresponding futures. Hence not applicable.

Raj232

Not sure what is the issue considering future price.

Options are priced on the corresponding future price only considering the premium/discount. This is true
atleast for monthly options.

For weekly options, we do not have corresponding futures. Hence not applicable.
For todays trading, Futures were up whereas comparatively Index was a bit down as compared to previous day. Seems like weekly option premium was following the index today (instead of futures price) .. just an observation !! :)