Trading for Living -- Successfully Completed one year as Full Time Trader

SarangSood

So in this case you will be profitable in BN range of 29000 - 29400.

I also close my BN positions before 2:30 PM on expiry day. After that often it becomes too violent.
I think I'll be safe till 29200 only but still there would be adjustment needed. If market crashes i would be safe because since i posted the example, there has been addition in the OTM butterfly. Basically my aim would be to have no credit or debit in my overall strategy.

Last edited:

VJAY

No. Its single one. For BN, each strike is 200 points apart and for expiry day its 100 points apart.

Below is the expiry day trade taken today.

BN 28900 CE Long 400 Qty
BN 29000 CE Short 800 Qty
BN 29100 CE Long 400 Qty

Initial debit is around 16 points and will cover when the credit is more than 30 at any point in the day.
Dear Amrutham,
Where & when you exited this position?

amrutham

jyotixxx

This looks good.

The important conditions being,

1) If your trading account is linked to Axis bank, then you have to maintain AQB of 75000
2) For non-Axis bank customers, additional charge of 250 rs/month.

Not sure how much margin they block for writing one lot of NF or BN.
At least I will be more comfortable keeping 50L with a bank 3 -in -1 broker. They have a fixed brokerage plan too, where intraday option per lot is 0.01 INR flat brokerage.

jyotixxx

anildnr

Hi amrutham/ sarang or anyone..can you explain what is put of price range error that is coming while selling the option.
Yesterday i tried to sell 29000pe which is trading at 101. But it was giving error. When i see bid and ask prices..there are still people placed orders at that price