Trading course by Yogeshwar Vashishtha

Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing wrong is having a mentor or doing a course of trading. I myself have done the same and it has benefited me a great deal in my trading.

this all crap tht show me the account statement is useless.

coach or mentor need not to be a great trader there role is to be good coach/mentor. how many successful coaches are great bowler or cricketing player not many. he need to have neck for coaching and understand the nuance of trading.

having a right coach/mentor is very imp and if you have it in your initial years of trading than chances are high tht you will become a profitable trader without long learning curve and damaged psychology, due to heavy losses.

mohan.sic

I now realize its a western mindset that teachers are not good traders. We Indians teach for a sake of satisfaction. I would like to mentor lot of people into successful traders, only if I achieve certain level of success.

Why did Abdul Kalam meet students and teach after becoming president? Ever pondered ?

If You wan to mentor future gamblers.. Do it man..:) Nothing wrong in that.

But Dr. kalam's name is not apt to take in this aspect of mentoring.

its not about encouragement and all tht crap. i simply dont understand when it comes to trading why ppl are so adamant about show me your contract note and blah blah before mentoring. same crap is there for tv analyst and this so called only chart will tell and news is useless.
anyways there is no end to this discussion i am happy and thankful for my coaching. ppl are happy learning trading without mentor. there was an eklavya and there was a Arjuna as students. apni apni choice hai. you may also quote some other eg as per your bias. i have quoted as per my bias.

mohan.sic

My friends had suggested that i also become a mentor/teacher on a paid basis, but i told them that why would i waste my time when i can earn so much more by using my knowledge. I still teach my friends the nuances of trading (like a seminar) 5-10 people but i donot charge them. I just help them to stand on their feet.
Having seen your posts in other thread, i think you should not take your friends suggestion seriously at this point. Hope you take this in good spirit.

Good to know that you make so much money in trading. Really appreciable.
If you can share your trading style/ intra/swing, technical/funda ..such features that would be helpful.

Mohan ji though i am too old for all this, i would readily accept a challenge to double my money in 10 to 20 trades by starting with a notional capital of just Rs.10000 if for nothing else then for the fun of it. Maybe that would teach you that Trading is not gambling. These all trades would be given in real time. Adds would not be considered as fresh trades. But if i were to prove this, then you promise that you would not be disrespectful to other people in any of the threads. If i fail then i promise you i will never post in this august forum ever. Are you open to this challenge. I know i maybe putting a foot in my mouth, but it is high time i showed people like you (the perenial nay sayers) my acumen.

Status
Not open for further replies.