Trading course by Yogeshwar Vashishtha

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Hi Linkon

I had attended the course and am also part of his trading room.He takes live trades everyday and we get to see his accounts/ledger.Everything is transparent about him.He does not make people depend upon him.He in fact liberates them to trade independently.
Great learning experience especially for beginners.Next I will be attending the advance options course.

rpc

Hi Linkon

I had attended the course and am also part of his trading room.He takes live trades everyday and we get to see his accounts/ledger.Everything is transparent about him.He does not make people depend upon him.He in fact liberates them to trade independently.
Great learning experience especially for beginners.Next I will be attending the advance options course.
Are you referring to Yogeshwar Vashishtha's course ?
Thanks for the input.:)

Donot try to learn from non-traders. Just ignore anyone who is not betting atleast Rs.50 lakhs (excluding leverage) in his own trading account. Before paying 40K as fee, ask him to show his ledger for the last 6 months and RMS should reflect atleast Rs.50 lakhs. If he is a real trader, he should not shy away showing these.

As you aware, trading requires a proven trading strategy, and its real time execution and the positive consistent result on a good capital base over a reasonable period of time. If anybody is intended to impart training, he should have traded himself at first. He should have trading records for such strategy.

I get daily SMS on my mobile. "My claint made Rs.7.50 lakhs from TATA CE call. Bought at 1.50 and sold at 67." When I asked him to show the ledger and contract notes, he said you pay Rs.15000, then I will show you. Big brains are not needed to understand the modus operandhi. He wants Rs.15000 to show his past records which are not real. Once you depart with your Rs.15000, he will simply ignore you. You feel cheated and helpless. If he is earning such huge profits, he would not begging for upfront fee.

Dude...Rs.40000 is a big sum.

Try yourself the following.

Buy 1 share of SBI when market opens. Square off at 1525 hrs if it is in loss by then. Otherwise, take the delivery and hold it for 1 year.
Keep doing it until your Rs.40000 is exhausted.
You will learn lot of tricks by then. and your Rs.40000 is not exhausted.
Somehow not denying what you are saying still want to add a point.

Do we ever ask business management professors if they have ever run a business then why do we need to ask the same query to trading coaches?

There are so many trading authors (who are trainers too) like Tharp, Elder, Douglas, Kiev who are considered fantastic coaches but never seen anybody asking about their ledgers.

Ramakant Achrekar gave us Sachin, Kambli but how much are we aware of his runs/wickets?

Agreed that a lot of fakes are their but equating coaching with ledger is not a very healthy thing per my perspective.

There is no real student of Mr. Yogeshwar here. All posts are generalised. In fact, he himself says that a mentor should show the ledger before you accept anyone as a mentor.

He is no doubt a brilliant trader and great mentor, a rare combination. Check out his videos and his conversation. Your guts will surely say you are in the right direction.
Seen his videos and can say that he is not a fake.

I would have taken his course if I resided around Mumbai/Pune based on what I saw on his videos.

Rs. 40k is a big amount no doubt but most of us loose that much in a couple of months (at times within a month or week) trading wrongly and giving it away to unknown faces.

Somehow not denying what you are saying still want to add a point.

Do we ever ask business management professors if they have ever run a business then why do we need to ask the same query to trading coaches?

There are so many trading authors (who are trainers too) like Tharp, Elder, Douglas, Kiev who are considered fantastic coaches but never seen anybody asking about their ledgers.

Ramakant Achrekar gave us Sachin, Kambli but how much are we aware of his runs/wickets?

Agreed that a lot of fakes are their but equating coaching with ledger is not a very healthy thing per my perspective.
BINGO answer. completely agree with u :thumb::thumb:

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
At some point I also actually had decided to attend his coaching, but that was long back. We know there are lot of fakes around - but seems this guy is genuine. Being a trader myself, it is not very difficult to see if someone is selling dream or real thing about coaching. Charges are bit high, but well, probably that is one nasty trade we did to lose it all in some point our career. If spending that improve your trading it is worth

Having said that, is it a must? No. Self-learning is the best way, and today's world it is not difficult, as not long as you have discipline to follow a process, don't have absurd dream about trading profits and have good money management.

suri112000

At some point I also actually had decided to attend his coaching, but that was long back. We know there are lot of fakes around - but seems this guy is genuine. Being a trader myself, it is not very difficult to see if someone is selling dream or real thing about coaching. Charges are bit high, but well, probably that is one nasty trade we did to lose it all in some point our career. If spending that improve your trading it is worth

Having said that, is it a must? No. Self-learning is the best way, and today's world it is not difficult, as not long as you have discipline to follow a process, don't have absurd dream about trading profits and have good money management.
This is the practical poll done in traderji. Look at the results. They are self explanatory.

http://www.traderji.com/day-trading/100184-reliable-approach-trading.html

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Just voted, I had to check multiple options:

This is my case:

Blown my 3rd trading a/c and more,
Learnt trading on my own,
Learnt trading from Internet,
Made losses for more than 3 years before succeeding

suri112000

Just voted, I had to check multiple options:

This is my case:

Blown my 3rd trading a/c and more,
Learnt trading on my own,
Learnt trading from Internet,
Made losses for more than 3 years before succeeding
My point is that less than 10% people learnt from mentors and more than 50% learnt the trading on self efforts and internet.

travi

You can have the best coach but until one doesn't take the initiative to learn, it is useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.