Trading-by-technical-levels

Sir, one question....
In this chart the trendline which you have drawn is not touching any price points in between except the first and last price point.

So, will it be a valid trendline ?
According to my knowledge, trendlines are very subjective in nature.. I have read plenty of stuffs on them and everyone can have their own sets of rules and understanding.. Sometimes some people join just two points(H/L) and sometimes some people only consider three points.. There are also some people who do not consider the exact High/Low and take it as unnecessary noise and instead consider a common price(will try to find some charts for this example).. Also there are some(a bit like me) who do not have any levels but have zones instead.. Support and Resistance zones instead of levels..

There might be more types but i am aware of the ones i mentioned above.. It is always advisable to use what is comfortable for oneself..

Hope this helps.. Any criticism is welcome as i might be wrong and i am but a student.. thanks..

trade4putuval

DLF breaks 219 next TL support at 206..
chart attached click on the link
http://postimage.org/image/4hvevnfvf/
I do not understand this!:confused: DLF still closed above the TL support. I guess TL break down has to happen if the price closes below the support.

Looking at the candle, traders are not willing to let DLF break the support, since on touch of 219, there were buyers!! And I am not saying it will not break down, but at the moment, the TL looks like not yet broken!

Kindly enlighten!!