Trading-by-technical-levels

manoharpillai

Dear all TJ friends i am starting new thread will post my observation once or twice a week along with nifty chart.
Some of stock specific queries also be answered.
........i invite every one to participate and give their best opinion ....... every individual views are subjected to comments by other member.. take it sportively..please do not use abusive words to hurt other members..let us all put in effort to make all become successful trades and create wealth....:thumb:

manoharpillai

Spot nifty is at it's Res. point around 5630 ..Index likely to go in to sideways to negative tertiary for some days at least till expiry.. top is caped at 5650.
Expecting lower levels of 5550..5505 at least to be tested..
If your trade in not at the correct side..these kind of news based volatility will destroy one's capital be cautious taking huge positions based on the out come of the events..
........TREND WILL REMAIN UP TILL 5410 SPOT IS NOT BREACHED
Posting Nifty spot chart with possible Retracement levels

sabhlok_r

Dear all TJ friends i am starting new thread will post my observation once or twice a week along with nifty chart.
Some of stock specific queries also be answered.
........i invite every one to participate and give their best opinion ....... every individual views are subjected to comments by other member.. take it sportively..please do not use abusive words to hurt other members..let us all put in effort to make all become successful trades and create wealth....:thumb:
Congrats MP.... for this initiative..... keep up the good work

Rajesh

manoharpillai

Possible bottom of this Down move could be 5520 i expect Spot nifty to move up at least to 5600+ levels before expiry These are all temporary dip Use dips buy in to.. Market is heading higher Trend reversal point at 5420.
Political events are bound to disturb the technical levels kindly use proper stop losses.
Posting 10 Days retracement levels use these levels as support for spot Nifty

manojborle

Weekly TL is giving some.. Res. at 5650.
Next week if all these political turmoil subsides nifty could head towards 5720.. keep 5420 positional SL. Weekly TL support at 5380
5577 is weekly double top break out on closing basis and that was last weeks close let us see can nifty able to close above this tomorrow..
From this chart, it seems that it is more possible that nifty will come down to touch lower trendline

From this chart, it seems that it is more possible that nifty will come down to touch lower trendline
Don't you think that depends on where the markets close today and where it opens on monday, i.e., next week(new week) ?? What if it opens above the trend's upper channel?? Need good stops for shorting..

Stock trendy

Weekly TL is giving some.. Res. at 5650.
Next week if all these political turmoil subsides nifty could head towards 5720.. keep 5420 positional SL. Weekly TL support at 5380
5577 is weekly double top break out on closing basis and that was last weeks close let us see can nifty able to close above this tomorrow..

5720 target hit today it self..what next..