Trading-by-technical-levels

trdstudent

Weekly TL is giving some.. Res. at 5650.
Next week if all these political turmoil subsides nifty could head towards 5720..
Thnx Mano ji and yes I was too of same opnion :). So bought 5600CE at 36yesterday ,today sold at 149. Plus entrd 5700 CE at 12.35 , sold 74.85 . I had 5500ce at 32 from 13th sep. sold at 232 .Had 5500PE around 20 ,sold ystrday at 30.
I do not like to hold any position on expry wk :)

Actually wasn't trding since july b'coz of office work. But from 13th Sep. saw some good opprtnity and ....:thumb:

manoharpillai

Nifty back to squire one.. around 5250..
We are in to Sep.. and then Oct.. in both these months I expect substantial Move
only 5200 (exactly 5180 ) spot Nifty Have to hold and Political situation should not
go out of control, then we are in for good solid rally
Expecting targets of 5780/6130/6330... watch for weekly/monthly close above 5400
this thread become almost nothing without Sudoku

GET READY FOR THE BIG MOVE... LOOKS LIKE NIFTY MADE THE BOTTOM OF THIS YEAR
ABOVE POST WAS POSTED A WEEK BEFORE..
ON A SOFTER NOTE LET US NOT GO OVER BOARD ONE STEP AT A TIME 5390 IS RES. WATCH OUT THIS LEVEL

Above messages were posted on 6th sep. when Nifty was at 5270 levels in NIFTY 50 thread
In continuation of My technical study i have no doubt all above said targets are to be achieved during the course of this year ..but not at one Go ..for now levels are over heated likely to cool of a bit by next week i expect spot to test around 5620 Minimum
Kindly do your study before taking any trading decisions
Besides TL or Fibo levels there are some more studies go in to before predicting the market move..
Please do not trade options based on my Technical levels..

Last edited:

a1b1trader

Please do not trade options based on my Technical levels..
Manoharji
Many thanks for your such an accurate and timely analysis that we regularly receive from you, that helps us a lot for trading.
But why do you say as quoted above. Is it because of expiry week or because of some other reasons. Please explain a little, if you have some time to spare.
Thanks

In my thread NIFTY50 FUTURE TRENDS..i had said dat v r in d initial stages of a new bull mkt.my last post had a tgt of 5555 strting aug 7..& so d uptrend continues.
NF trend UP
tgt :-> 5858
What is this ?? No green color for the uptrend ?? Must be posting from your mobile :D