Trading BNF to be independent

rh6996

Hi RH,

As per your system approx how many points would be the target and SL.
MSA, System is always in the trade type.. you reverse your position!! Well its me who is unable to remain disciplined. Usually the entry SL is a bit Big but usually trails to within comfortable zone and thereafter it is moved to Cost.

msa5678

MSA, System is always in the trade type.. you reverse your position!! Well its me who is unable to remain disciplined. Usually the entry SL is a bit Big but usually trails to within comfortable zone and thereafter it is moved to Cost.
Hi RH,

As understood by me , it looks you have a nice system in place. A suggested way to trade this would be like this. You can take it as a novice suggestion. Start in the system with Mini Nifty. Once you make some profit in it, Then you can shift to BNF, Keeping only half of your profits at risk. That way you will make a foothold in BNF.

Whatever you do go strictly by the system. If your system generates BUY / SELL signal well before they get triggered it is much the better.

rh6996

Hi RH,

As understood by me , it looks you have a nice system in place. A suggested way to trade this would be like this. You can take it as a novice suggestion. Start in the system with Mini Nifty. Once you make some profit in it, Then you can shift to BNF, Keeping only half of your profits at risk. That way you will make a foothold in BNF.

Whatever you do go strictly by the system. If your system generates BUY / SELL signal well before they get triggered it is much the better.
MSA, Thanks a lot for your post. I am already trading NF as per a tweeked version of this system. I trade it Positional (take home my positions)! Wanted to do something intraday, hence trying it out here!

I have accumulated some profits here in BNF and shall "try" to be more disciplined. Somehow there is a fear in me about "BNF" but no such fear in NF and SBIN, which both I trade on positional basis. The max size is 2 lots of NF and a single lot of SBIN. Doing reasonably well... may not be excellent!